Thread: Win Tonight, Ranked next poll.

vCash

Win Tonight, Ranked next poll.

The top 25 took a lot of hits. We win tonight, we should break into the top 25.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    think we'd have to win big but we could sneak in there. Texas going to take a spot

vCash
    Yep

vCash
    Texas will have to sneak in to allow Bama to stay number one. ND and A&M will only drop to the high teens or the whole poll will be shown to be a fraud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    think we'd have to win big but we could sneak in there. Texas going to take a spot
    Not gonna be many people or voters seeing our game tonight given it's starting so late... I'd think we'd have to wait at least one more week for our shot to take care of LSU.

vCash
    To be fair Texas deserves to be ranked for that performance. If we win though we deserve it as well

vCash
    Most of these top 25 teams are playing like crap today. We better be ranked if we win tonight.

I think we can beat KY and TAMU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoDog1967 View Post
    Texas will have to sneak in to allow Bama to stay number one. ND and A&M will only drop to the high teens or the whole poll will be shown to be a fraud
    So an 0-2 ND will stay ranked? No way. He’s 0-3 since taking over for the bowl game.

vCash
    San Diego State, who Arizona beat last wk, is beating Idaho State 24-3 in the 4thQ. Idaho State lost 52-14 week 1 to UNLV… I don’t thin like SDSU is as good as people think they were gonna be.

vCash
    Burmeister was 5-10, 51 YDS, 1 TD, 1 INT vs AZ last week. They are about to see a very different animal this week.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I’m annoyed Nebraska is so bad this game is going to go past 11 and I’ll probably miss some of ours

vCash
    I don’t know if you have FS2 as an option but I’m hoping at least it will go there first.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Not the way we played. Glad we won, but I wouldn?t vote for us.

vCash
    It wasn?t the cleanest game but we won by 3 touchdowns on the road. We covered the spread by more than double. I?m not sure what some of y?all want. Except you must enjoy bitching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I would, everybody outside the top 4 or 5 are pretty equal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Your a dumbass…

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    We have all the opportunities in the world ahead of us. Tonight wasn?t our best game. There is no harm in being truthful. We have the ability, the players, and the coaching to play better, no doubt about it. Tonight just wasn?t a top 25 performance. Do I think we are too 25, yes. Did this game move the needle for me, no. But guess what, we have a huge opportunity coming up. LSU.