Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Dawgs vs Wildcats...

vCash
    When you can play that bad and still win......
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    We’re going to win. But we’ve squandered our chance to impress somebody.
    I hope that was our shitty half and we come out balling like we should 2nd half

vCash
    Wow 21-15 pass to run ratio. Arizona is just sitting back with those 2 deep safeties. Gott to keep running it and throwing intermediate passes I guess.

vCash
    For the love of God put your toes on the goaline and bat the ball down

vCash
    Again the offense on pace to score 40 is not the problem.

vCash
    Oh and....

- Our OL getting pushed around, or run past, by a bad Pac12 DL is embarrassing, and should temper expectations tremendously.

- Kam Jones is not good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    When you can play that bad and still win......
    With all the upsets today, I just want to win now. **** how good we look doing it. The weirdness of this game/time/location will all be forgiven as long as we win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    You obviously don't see him chewing butt trying to get everyone lined up. He's playing chess and half the offense is oblivious to the pace at which they need to set up.
    I did but as the leader he knew the offense was out of synch and being rushed with the clock winding down. Use one of our 3 timeouts to reset and get a better play called

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    My first half thoughts...

- Thank goodness their QB thinks he's Manziel, and has killed a few drives by hanging on to it too long.

- It's too easy for teams to drop safeties and force our offense into check down mode where we need 20 play drives to score

- Our kicker sucks, again

- In typical Mike Leach fashion, we are only up 8 on a team that we are 40 points more talented than.

- Our red zone offense is pure garbage
    That's just it. Mike Leach has had plenty of time to put in a counter to that defensive strategy and he has done nothing. It will always hold him and us back. Having said that, it wasn't a horrible half. There has been a lot of over reaction in this thread.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Well, we already too our 1.5 quarters off. Now we can just play our game and execute for 17 sake.

vCash
    Based on the officiating allowing blatant defensive holding/PI I’d say Vegas has Arizona and the points guaranteed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    That's just it. Mike Leach has had plenty of time to put in a counter to that defensive strategy and he has done nothing. It will always hold him and us back. Having said that, it wasn't a horrible half. There has been a lot of over reaction in this thread.
    I agree it hasn't been THAT bad...but I'd like to win a lot of games this year, and missing PAT's and not being able to block 3 Arizona DL's with 5 "SEC" OL's is not going to get the results I'm hoping for.

vCash
    If we force DeLaura to stay in the pocket, we'll shut them down. The dude thinks he's a gun slinger, so if you force him to sit there and actually make throws to beat you, we'll be in good shape.

vCash
    Here’s to ripping the cover off the can of whoop ass in the 2nd half.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Oh and....

- Our OL getting pushed around, or run past, by a bad Pac12 DL is embarrassing, and should temper expectations tremendously.

- Kam Jones is not good

We are on pace to score nearly 40. My gosh just stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We suck and should shut the program down.

vCash
    We're getting man handled at the LOS on both sides. This is one of the weakest DLs I can remember us ever having.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    With all the upsets today, I just want to win now. **** how good we look doing it. The weirdness of this game/time/location will all be forgiven as long as we win.
    Yep. We had a weird bad half. Coach will get them centered. Our defense is going to score us some points tonight.

vCash
    Yea, 40 points a game by the offense is just unacceptable

Lol

vCash
    I hope all of our guys did a line of Coke at halftime. We need some energy.