Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, so far AZ is the worst fanbase I've ever encountered

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Looks like the game won't start on time on Fox S1. Our luck, Nebraska will get a FG and go into about 10 overtimes with Ga Southern.

It's on FS2 and on the app.

Haven't kicked off yet.

vCash
    It's going to air on FS2 until the Nebraska game is over
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

vCash
    Well Shi%.

vCash
    Guess the defense stayed home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldcorporal View Post
    BYU says "hi".
    But BYU investigated the matter and BYU found no issues whatsoever.

Also, I think Arizona is excited to have an SEC team out there so they?re acting above us all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    There are some good people in AZ.

I worked there for several months recently.
    Must be Arizona State fans. Just like in Mississippi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    But BYU investigated the matter and BYU found no issues whatsoever.

Also, I think Arizona is excited to have an SEC team out there so they?re acting above us all.
    I must have missed something - what did they investigate?

We made the trip to provo. What a bunch of axxholes.

vCash

Wife and I made the trip to Provo as well; we had no problems at all. Fans were nice to us.

vCash
    Great game by you guys and well done. Strongly disagree on our fans. We welcomed several bulldog fans to our red army tailgate. I guess perception is in the eye of the beholder

Banned
    vCash

Literally there is video of the hard R being dropped over and over in a BYU volleyball game every time a girl with darker skin complexion served for Duke.

BYU had the audacity to come out and say this week that they investigated and found no evidence of slurs being said. "There is no racism in Ba Sing Se" they said.

The state of Utah consistently breeds the worst type of person and has several people over the years point out the rampant derogatory remarks that fans throw. I really hope we never fund that byu bullshit again in a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Azcatman View Post
    Great game by you guys and well done. Strongly disagree on our fans. We welcomed several bulldog fans to our red army tailgate. I guess perception is in the eye of the beholder
    Everyone will have different encounters.

vCash
    I had no problems with their fans today. They mostly just ignored me (which is totally fine with me), but the few I interacted with were friendly.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Go to the Mexican restaurant next door to no way Jose on hwy 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Literally there is video of the hard R being dropped over and over in a BYU volleyball game every time a girl with darker skin complexion served for Duke.

BYU had the audacity to come out and say this week that they investigated and found no evidence of slurs being said. "There is no racism in Ba Sing Se" they said.

The state of Utah consistently breeds the worst type of person and has several people over the years point out the rampant derogatory remarks that fans throw. I really hope we never fund that byu bullshit again in a game.
    Where is said video? I can't find it because it's not there. Duke's own players and staff besides the accuser have said they never heard it. Quit falling for these bullshat made up racial hoaxes.

vCash
    I?ve visited Tucson, Tempe, Flagstaff, Phoenix and never had a problem. Actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Relatives of my wife had a cabin in the mountains near Flagstaff with a golf course. In late August we left the cabin it was 42 degrees. We drove back down into the valley to Phoenix and it was 112. Lots to do in AZ a good vacation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Not one person on campus has been friendly except those selling us something. Me, my wife, and the state of Mississippi have been openly and publicly insulted numerous times.
    Take a little solitude in how miserable those ass holes looked leaving the stadium last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Huh? WV has good fans. I went to the game in 2007 and they were all really friendly. They reminded me of State fans. I live close to Morgantown and they are good for the most part. Must?ve just been a bad group for you
    You are the first State fan I've ever heard this from. Everyone I know that went to that game came back and couldn't stop talking about how terrible their fans were. They were absolutely shocked. Their fans turned over a porto potty with someone in it. People from Mississippi were saying they felt like they were in a 3rd world country. That's bad. Lol