Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This freshman for ky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Dude quit stereotyping our entire fanbase... that would be like me saying all high school coaches are dumb because one posting stupid things on Twitter gets fired within a week of getting hired....
    I got asked to resign for being a State fan- nothing more, nothing less.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I see why Mullen never trusted Richardson. Hate the guy all you want, but he knows when he has a teachable QB.

vCash
    Yeah we are seeing tonight why Mullen didnt give him the job full-time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I see why Mullen never trusted Richardson. Hate the guy all you want, but he knows when he has a teachable QB.
    This guy gets it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    hahahaha. He threw a TD pass about 67 yards on a rope. He is 100% 1st round draft pick. He may be the best QB in the draft this April.
    Ok

vCash
    You people need to pay attention and watch FB. Levis is 11-3 as a starting QB. Holy crap our fanbase really is dumb.

Levis has everything you want in a QB prospect.
    Dude he handed the ball off 9 out of 10 plays last year and is doing it at just about the same rate again this year. Why are you so biased you must be his dad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Dude quit stereotyping our entire fanbase... that would be like me saying all high school coaches are dumb because one posting stupid things on Twitter gets fired within a week of getting hired....
    Im just going to assume Ol' Lee has been in grandpa's cough medicine and let it slide. Otherwise I'm happy to give him gas money to Tupelo and a $100 bill to come say that stuff face to face. Then I'd post the video of how it turns out for him on here for everyone to see.

Feel free to inbox me for directions, or ask the mods to look up my IP address.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Im just going to assume Ol' Lee has been in grandpa's cough medicine and let it slide. Otherwise I'm happy to give him gas money to Tupelo and a $100 bill to come say that stuff face to face. Then I'd post the video of how it turns out for him on here for everyone to see.

Cringeeeeeeee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Dude he handed the ball off 9 out of 10 plays last year and is doing it at just about the same rate again this year. Why are you so biased you must be his dad
    He completed 67% of his passes last year and doing the same this year. He is a winner who is about to be 12-3 as an SEC starting QB. He has all the tools you want as a QB. I'm not biased at all. I'm just good at recognizing talent. He is going to be a millionaire in April.

Doesnt mean Will isnt accurate on short passes
    Doesnt mean Will isnt a good college QB
    Doesnt mean Will wont beat Arizona tonight

All it means is Levis will make millions more than Will throughout his lifetime. Thats it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post

Stop typing stupid shit and I wont make you look stupid

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    You guys are in mid season form already. I missed football season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Cringeeeeeeee
    Oh come on now. Lol
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    That was an awful play call by Napier and an awful throw

vCash
    AR 15 has been really bad tonight

vCash
    Get pressure on Levis and he doesn't do that good.

vCash
    He completed 67% of his passes last year and doing the same this year. He is a winner who is about to be 12-3 as an SEC starting QB. He has all the tools you want as a QB. I'm not biased at all. I'm just good at recognizing talent. He is going to be a millionaire in April.

Doesnt mean Will isnt accurate on short passes
    Doesnt mean Will isnt a good college QB
    Doesnt mean Will wont beat Arizona tonight

All it means is Levis will make millions more than Will throughout his lifetime. Thats it
    There is lots of QBs that will be millionaires doesnt mean they deserve it. Which was my whole point but you just totally ignored it or couldnt understand it. See my people are QB crazy post. As we speak he is steady handing the ball off and doing everything off of bootlegs or shot plays. That does not make you a good passer. That does not require you to read coverage. You throw it as far as you can on shots or run it if its covered on bootleg. He is not John Elway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    AR 15 has been really bad tonight
    Kentucky is pretty good. Beating them in Lexington will be a very good win

vCash
    Also Please dont bring up passing stats comparing him and Will. You know better

vCash
    Kentucky is pretty good. Beating them in Lexington will be a very good win
    Oh no doubt, going to be a tough game

vCash
    Stoops has taken the ball out of his QBs hands this entire second half. I don't blame him since AR is basically giving them the game, but he's not trusting him to nail the coffin.