Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 2 Prediction Thread-Bow Down Not Bear Down Edition

vCash
    41-20 Good Guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    SDSU lost a TON of guys. It's a shadow of the team from last year. Their QB threw the ball a grand total of 10 times the entire game.
    Yea they did but they also hit the portal pretty hard especially on defense and that QB they got from VT was/is supposed to be pretty good. I believe Athlon predicted they get to double digit wins again this year and a mountain west mag believed this could be Brady Hokes best team there. Also the Aztecs were favored to win but they were dominated.

vCash
    MSU 55 - 28

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Yea they did but they also hit the portal pretty hard especially on defense and that QB they got from VT was/is supposed to be pretty good. I believe Athlon predicted they get to double digit wins again this year and a mountain west mag believed this could be Brady Hokes best team there. Also the Aztecs were favored to win but they were dominated.
    Didn't Athlon predict us to go 6-6? Brady Hoke is a very mediocre coach. Dan broke him in 2010 when he was coaching Michigan. That SDSU lost their talent. Hoke's portal finds are suspect at best. And if that is supposedly a good QB for SDSU they are in for a long season. AZ has improved but let's not get carried away.

vCash
    45-17 State. We make a field goal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Didn't Athlon predict us to go 6-6? Brady Hoke is a very mediocre coach. Dan broke him in 2010 when he was coaching Michigan. That SDSU lost their talent. Hoke's portal finds are suspect at best. And if that is supposedly a good QB for SDSU they are in for a long season. AZ has improved but let's not get carried away.
    SDSU lost their leading rusher and 3 starting O lineman

vCash
    48-20 State

vCash
    38-10 Dogs
    370 passing
    130 rushing

vCash
    I doubt AZ has any idea of the speed of Arnett's D. expect to hear Johnson and Watson on the tackle over and over.

vCash
    56-24 State, but Leach has hung 60+ on 'Zona several times over the years but I'll stick with 56-24 good guys.

vCash
    I don?t know what this game will be, I know what it should be which is we get over 40 and hold them in the teens.

There just seems to be a lot of ?good? teams playing down and ?less good? teams playing up. I pray that we are a good team and we play like it.