Thread: aGain, possible thunderstorms in for the game Saturday

vCash

aGain, possible thunderstorms in for the game Saturday

Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the area (possibly from Kay). Also, hang on to your wool after reading what the AZ fans are saying....http://www.beardownwildcats.com/view...php?f=9&t=7356

vCash
    We have experience in the rain. Leach said we will sleep in late. Plus, most young kids are used to staying up late.

Let?s make sure that when we play them in StarkVegas that the games starts at 11am. Okay, maybe not. Give them the night game atmosphere and watch them wilt under the cacophony of 60K cowbells.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the area (possibly from Kay). Also, hang on to your wool after reading what the AZ fans are saying....http://www.beardownwildcats.com/view...php?f=9&t=7356
    the Memphis fans were proclaiming the same shit before the game last Saturday. Until your bubble gets burst everyone has the right to talk smack!

vCash
    If Dolla Bill plays as he did vs, Memphis, the Dogs will be perfectly fine.

vCash
    Just Googling "Tucson weather" shows no rain for the next 10 days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    If Dolla Bill plays as he did vs, Memphis, the Dogs will be perfectly fine.
    This.

If the offensive line plays like that, we're winning a ton of games this year
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This.

If the offensive line plays like that, we're winning a ton of games this year
    No doubt, but Memphis isn't a Sec defense. It's a great start for our team, should build confidence, I hope we dominate Arizona, and we should beat them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    No doubt, but Memphis isn't a Sec defense. It's a great start for our team, should build confidence, I hope we dominate Arizona, and we should beat them!
    They aren't an SEC defense for sure, but I'm old enough to remember La Tech & Memphis' DLs in 2021 running right through our 5 with their 3.

So just the mere fact that it appears that we know who to block & have decent technique in actually blocking is a massive uptick in our OL for the first game.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    They aren't an SEC defense for sure, but I'm old enough to remember La Tech & Memphis' DLs in 2021 running right through our 5 with their 3.

So just the mere fact that it appears that we know who to block & have decent technique in actually blocking is a massive uptick in our OL for the first game.
    Experience helps for sure, let's get a win Saturday and in two weeks the real season starts. Btw, I'm not looking back, I'm looking forward because with 16 or 17 seniors this has to be a good year for us. I'm anxious to see how we respond after a dominating performance, IF we dominate the Wildcats, it should really build team confidence going into the Aggie game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    the Memphis fans were proclaiming the same shit before the game last Saturday. Until your bubble gets burst everyone has the right to talk smack!
    To quote Mike Tyson, "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    There is no rain the forecast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    There is no rain the forecast
    Not according to the National Weather Service, 50% Friday night & 40% Saturday. That's what a "chance" means.

vCash
    The weather channel says partly cloudy with a 19% chance of rain and winds at 8 mph

vCash
    The rain chance is going to depend on a hurricane in the pacific. Some of the models are pulling a moisture feed off it and spreading it over southern AZ.

vCash
    I wouldn't worry about AZ rain. I've been sent to work there recently for several months. Due to the low humidity when it does rain it evaporates very quick. One time during a steady shower I didn't get wet because it was evaporating at the same rate it was coming down.