Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We should beat LSU based on what I see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Ummmm, Fish... LSU plays Southern U next Saturday then us the Saturday after that. They will lay the wood to Southern U. But, how much improvement will they have between now and us? That OL needs work.
    Damn I must have looked at the wrong schedule... my thinking was playing better opponents makes you better... regardless, I still don't think Florida State is a Memphis type team
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Better to ignore him when he sides with someone specifically that quotes me. He decides to take their side regardless and just be saying anything no matter how wrong it is.
    My post had nothing to do with you you paranoid 17
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Damn I must have looked at the wrong schedule... my thinking was playing better opponents makes you better... regardless, I still don't think Florida State is a Memphis type team
    LSU's got some problems on and off the field. If the Boutte rumors are true it's gonna be a tough season for them.

vCash
    From what I saw, LSU's only hope is that our LBs can not stop their QB. He is very fast and can cut. My thinking is that our defense is better designed for this type of a setting.

vCash
    LSU's got some problems on and off the field. If the Boutte rumors are true it's gonna be a tough season for them.
    You could tell that by his sideline attitude after that missed pass at the 2 last night.

vCash
    Ya'll remember the year Jackie brought in about 20 (probation rumors & few HS players would sign) JC players, including the entire D line from some obscure AZ school? Bulldog Bite was paper back then. One starting DB said in an interview he knew we were in trouble when he looked around and didn't know any of his teammates' names. Many of the guys who had been there 2 to 3 years quit. The next year only 2 of the 20 were starting. This sudden influx of portal players, some malcontents from other programs, and only the fall to mold into a team isn't going to end well for several teams. Including AZ, LSU, & OM I hope. Hail State (8-4 at least with victory over OM)!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 09-05-2022 at 02:01 PM.

vCash
    You can't under value what it means to have a good attitude in the locker room, LSU isn't there now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    You can't under value what it means to have a good attitude in the locker room, LSU isn't there now.
    I think a lot of the players are pissed they dropped Coach O so soon after a Natty. They aren't warming up to Kelly quite as easily. I would love for LSU to wander in the wilderness of mediocrity for three or four years under Kelly.

vCash
    If you can pick up WWL radio 870AM its going to be golden. Bobby Hebert is going to have a field day. Also Tiger Rant might crash,

vCash
    And Mason Smith out for the year with torn ACL. Grab Turf claims another victim. And Kelly threw Nabors under the Bus at a press conference. Get the popcorn and Marshmellows out.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-sco...ame/104040564/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    If you can pick up WWL radio 870AM its going to be golden. Bobby Hebert is going to have a field day. Also Tiger Rant might crash,
    Bobby is an lsu fan? I know he goes on drunken rants after saint games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    His son, T-bob, played OG for them. he'll be fun to listen to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Oh yeah. Big time. He played at Nortwestern State or somewhere like that but he is a big LSU fan.

vCash
    I said a month ago we were better than LSU. They lost alot of talent and need to clean up some culture. We should win that game with our veteran team
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    That fan base is worse than Notre Dame if Kelly stumbles a few more games they will run him out of there.

vCash
    I think a lot of the players are pissed they dropped Coach O so soon after a Natty. They aren't warming up to Kelly quite as easily. I would love for LSU to wander in the wilderness of mediocrity for three or four years under Kelly.
    That's probably because Coach O let them do whatever they wanted to do. Sadly that included sexually assaulting some females. Coach O didn't give LSU a choice. It would have been a Penn State situation and they would have had to fire Coach O anyway. LSU was saving face. I think they were about to fall apart with Coach O anyway. He won a National Championship and then became very distracted to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    That fan base is worse than Notre Dame if Kelly stumbles a few more games they will run him out of there.
    Eh. They'll give him at least three years. Coach O wasn't all that great at first for them- remember when Fitz and MSU absolutely beat them down in 2017? (That was really fun)

They gave Gerry DiNardo and Curley Hallman at least a couple of years to fail.

vCash
    Boutte is pulling a Kylin Hill, Mason Smith out for the year, several O-linemen tweeting cryptic stuff, Nabers transfers to Starkvegas., BK is cleaning house....We beat them by 3 TDs

vCash
    If we struggle to beat -notice the bar is not winning, it's "struggle to win"- this LSU team then we will finish 7-5. Arky, Kentucky, OM are all better than this LSU team. So if we struggle with LSU, I have my doubts about us winning those other 3.

But I'm worried about AZ. It's a classic trap game- nestled between an emotional vengeance game and the SEC opener, on the road, weird timezone, a bad team our players may not take seriously, meanwhile AZ will be hungry for a big win and theor fans are pumped about the new coach. I'm worried we will be flat, unfocused, and sloppy moreso than I'm worried AZ will be good.
    Last edited by the_real_MSU_is_us; 09-06-2022 at 08:30 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's probably because Coach O let them do whatever they wanted to do. Sadly that included sexually assaulting some females. Coach O didn't give LSU a choice. It would have been a Penn State situation and they would have had to fire Coach O anyway. LSU was saving face. I think they were about to fall apart with Coach O anyway. He won a National Championship and then became very distracted to say the least.

Eh. They'll give him at least three years. Coach O wasn't all that great at first for them- remember when Fitz and MSU absolutely beat them down in 2017? (That was really fun)

They gave Gerry DiNardo and Curley Hallman at least a couple of years to fail.
    The LSU fans under the age of 30 do not ever remember a time where LSU stunk at all. the 18-30 year olds have only ever seen LSU since Nick Saban and they expect that all the time.

If Kelly doesn't make a bowl game this season. He could be fired 2-3 conference games into 2023.

They will be begging for Lane Kiffin in Baton Roug3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    If we struggle to beat -notice the bar is not winning, it's "struggle to win"- this LSU team then we will finish 7-5. Arky, Kentucky, OM are all better than this LSU team. So if we struggle with LSU, I have my doubts about us winning those other 3.

But I'm worried about AZ. It's a classic trap game- nestled between an emotional vengeance game and the SEC opener, on the road, weird timezone, a bad team our players may not take seriously, meanwhile AZ will be hungry for a big win and theor fans are pumped about the new coach. I'm worried we will be flat, unfocused, and sloppy moreso than I'm worried AZ will be good.
    Ive heard that Rogers and company but Rogers specifically is pissed about their performance on both sides of the ball from Saturday and called a players only meeting and they did conditioning the entire time.