Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blocking 3 with 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    We have the dumbest fans.
    I wish posters would quit using this just because they disagree with someone else's take or statement.

vCash
    Probably my biggest complaint in the system is the lack of help given if we have an overmatched OL.

That?s going to happen sometimes in the SEC where we face multiple 1st round DL every year. I don?t like watching one player wreck the entire offense.

Moorhead was guilty of this as well - I remember the Josh Allen game vs KY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I wish posters would quit using this just because they disagree with someone else's take or statement.
    It's an easy way to make yourself feel superior without taking the time to write something educational or intelligent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Probably my biggest complaint in the system is the lack of help given if we have an overmatched OL.

That?s going to happen sometimes in the SEC where we face multiple 1st round DL every year. I don?t like watching one player wreck the entire offense.

Moorhead was guilty of this as well - I remember the Josh Allen game vs KY
    But Moorhead did a great job of getting the line picking up delayed blitz. That must be what they are comparing us to.
    Remember how well we did the last play on offense against Florida. *

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Yeah, it's a pretty weak response

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    It's an easy way to make yourself feel superior without taking the time to write something educational or intelligent
    Exactly what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    It worked last year as good as almost any offense in our history has worked.
    What? It was only our 5th highest Scoring average in the last 10 years. Hell, even Ralph and the 2010 O scored as much
    Last edited by Coach34; 08-31-2022 at 10:26 AM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    What? It was only out 5th highest Scoring average in the last 10 years. Hell, even Ralph and the 2010 O scored as much
    How many times did Dan come from three scores down to win a game?

Use your Google Fu and let me know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    How many times did Dan come from three scores down to win a game?

Use your Google Fu and let me know.
    Unless it was Bama he rarely had to

vCash
    C'mon mane.

We got two scores down, much less three, on any SEC team and it was over. We are running a system built for comebacks. Boring or not.

But again, carry on.

vCash
    For real. People talk we are bracket racing.

vCash
    It's not 3 vs. 5 that worries me. It's 1 quick, very good rush DE running past the LT who is on an island with no help. Hope Dolla's hard work has paid off. Hail State!

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    What? It was only our 5th highest Scoring average in the last 10 years. Hell, even Ralph and the 2010 O scored as much
    The last 10 years has been most our best offenses in our history.

vCash
    Everyone had their fastest dlineman run past our right tackle last year they may not have to switch sides this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    We got two scores down, much less three, on any SEC team and it was over. We are running a system built for comebacks.
    Interesting hill to die on- getting down by multiple TD's in games....But whatever

And Mullen came back to beat UPig after being down 14-0 in his next to last SEC game. Carry on.

vCash
    The last 10 years has been most our best offenses in our history.
    As it is with most schools around the country. The last 20 years has been an offensive explosion in NCAA Football. We just chose to waste 5 years of it with Croom.

vCash
    And I know nobody has forgotten the comeback vs UPig in 2015 when we were down 42-31 starting the 4th and won.

vCash
    Interesting hill to die on- getting down by multiple TD's in games....But whatever

And Mullen came back to beat UPig after being down 14-0 in his next to last SEC game. Carry on.
    Nah, I'm just looking at the flowers on this hill.

Your Google Fu works though.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    As it is with most schools around the country. The last 20 years has been an offensive explosion in NCAA Football. We just chose to waste 5 years of it with Croom.
    Cool. So like I said, last year was one of our most productive offenses in school history in year 2 of Leach. Not sure what the argument is. Everyone views Mullen’s offense as our standard for success and he already has one that would be a top 5 Mullen offense in year 2.
    Last edited by Jarius; 08-31-2022 at 12:03 PM.

vCash
    Cool. So like I said, last year was one of our most productive offenses in school history in year 2 of Leach. Not sure what the argument is. Everyone views Mullen’s offense as our standard for success and he already has one that would be a top 5 Mullen offense in year 2.
    I just want us punting less this year. In the first three games of the season we punted 17 times. That is simply too much. We only scored 13 points against a shitty bears defense while the game was in doubt.

We definitely had some fun games last year, i've talked about how much I loved the AU game last year, but our offense was extremely frustrating at times last year. I'm hoping for less of that this year. I really thought after the UK game and AU game we had turned a corner. The egg and bowl game made me wonder.