Trying to predict a record for a Leach-led team is impossible. We certainly have the talent to win 9 or 10 games, if things go our way. We also have the schedule to win 5 or 6 games.

The thing with Leach's offense is that it's very high risk/high reward. Passing the ball 50 or 60 times a game is risky. It leads to major swings in momentum and game trajectory, and a lot of it is totally unpredictable. Drops, tips, sacks, long completions, pick sixes, interceptions, scoop and scores, penalties - they all occur at a much higher rate in this offense. When his offense is clicking, it's almost impossible to stop. When it's off by a few beats, it's dog crap - quick 3 and outs or turnovers. We've already seen this. And playing top 25 defenses week after week means you are at a higher risk of paying larger consequences for smaller mistakes each and every time you take the field on offense. Thus the "will it work in the SEC" debate. I think we'll truly find out this year. We have all of the tools, of that I have no doubt. So, let's see what happens! To me, it's a mystery at this point. Neither 6-6 nor 10-2 will surprise me, nor will anything in between.