Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
Well, the SEC will have to be abandoned and a new organization chartered to kick Vanderbilt out. That's not just a massive obstacle, but it's not nothing. The bigger protection I think is the blue bloods are going to want some easy wins, even if the networks only care about eyeballs. And the other have nots also need a whipping boy and will be concerned that they will be next if Vanderbilt gets dropped. Certainly if Vandy get's dropped it's only a matter of time before the discussions start on which Mississippi school to keep and which to drop because MS's population can't justify 2 schools.
Again, you did a good post with good content. I believe that it is going to be all about the P2. I see the P2 as the top 40 programs, 20 AFC and 20 NFC. Now it will be the New York SEC versus the Los Angeles Fox, NBC, and CBS battling it out for viewers. The network battles may get more blood thirsty than the actual football of the P2 40. This corporate blood lust could have casualties and I believe them to be Vanderbilt, Rutgers, and probably Illinois. Corporate P2 investments will demand return on investments. I believe that Mississippi State and Ole Miss are firmly in the top 40 P2 umbrella to date.