Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ?NFL scouts told me this is the sneakiest, most loaded roster in America? - Josh Pate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I agree with you on Arizona.
    Y?all have lost your mind. Arizona is one of the worst teams in the country (not just Power 5). If we lose to them, we have some real issues.

vCash
    Still not sold with Dolla @Left Tackle and an immobile QB.

I know he has worked on his technique. Spare me the lecture. SEC def ends have a way of crushing your confidence. I hope it works out.

The rest of the team looks really promising. But an unproven LT means trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg View Post
    Y?all have lost your mind. Arizona is one of the worst teams in the country (not just Power 5). If we lose to them, we have some real issues.
    Strange things can happen in the desert. Heck, there's witches flying around on brooms in both end zones. Just saying we better be ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    11 wins is the ceiling because everyone besides bama is beatable on our schedule. (It will take multiple key injuries for bama to lose this year imo). Georgia lost a lot, will lose a couple early and not care by the time we play them.

I think we go 10-2 with losses to Bama and Arizona personally. (Arizona is nothing more than a Leach hunch. Man drops a game he shouldn't almost every year. PAC 12 After Dark gets screwy. It's a bad recipe. But the flip side of that is he steals one he shouldn't every year too.)
    UGA is loaded again and has an open date the week before us, they gonna roll. They will be in the SEC championship game again, in spite of Kirby and Stetson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    UGA is loaded again and has an open date the week before us, they gonna roll. They will be in the SEC championship game again, in spite of Kirby and Stetson.
    NO they don't they play Tenn on nov 5th us on nov 12

vCash
    Arizona also recruited well last year. I’m not saying freshmen will make all the difference, but they brought in some talent.

Banned
    vCash
    UCLA in 2019 was coming off of a 3-9 season looking terrible. They went 0-3 to start the year.

Washington State was coming off of an 11-2 year with a 3-0 start and ranked. Looking great.

They met week 4 in the PAC 12 After Dark Showdown. Anthony Gordon threw 7 touchdowns in the first fourty minutes of the game for Wazzu. They were up 49-17. He threw two more touchdown passes for a total of 9. UCLA won the game in regulation. 67-63.

As we saw last year with Leach. He set and then re-set our school's largest come from behind margin to win. No lead was safe against Leach. The flip side of that is that no lead is safe WITH Leach. Arizona is down right terrible. But wacky things happen when the clock strikes midnight on the east coast and football is still being played out west.

Take absolutely 0 data from that game to extrapolate how our season will go. It is a true wild card of an event.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    UGA has a culture that is championship or bust. Need I remind you that we only lost by 7 in 2020 with a rag tag group. UGA will get upset once and then lose another they shouldn't before our game. They will have two losses and not care. We'll win.

vCash
    Georgia lost 15 players to the draft. If you are scared of them, you are basing your thoughts on emotion and not reality.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    UCLA in 2019 was coming off of a 3-9 season looking terrible. They went 0-3 to start the year.

Washington State was coming off of an 11-2 year with a 3-0 start and ranked. Looking great.

They met week 4 in the PAC 12 After Dark Showdown. Anthony Gordon threw 7 touchdowns in the first fourty minutes of the game for Wazzu. They were up 49-17. He threw two more touchdown passes for a total of 9. UCLA won the game in regulation. 67-63.

As we saw last year with Leach. He set and then re-set our school's largest come from behind margin to win. No lead was safe against Leach. The flip side of that is that no lead is safe WITH Leach. Arizona is down right terrible. But wacky things happen when the clock strikes midnight on the east coast and football is still being played out west.

Take absolutely 0 data from that game to extrapolate how our season will go. It is a true wild card of an event.
    Our defense is much better than anything Leach had at Washington State. We aren’t losing to Arizona. They are awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I took a stand months ago we win 10 games or more. there is not A single team on the schedule we can't beat including BAMA. Most of our fans are straight out pusses. HAILSTATE!
    I believe we CAN beat any team on our schedule except Bama. I will not change my mind on that until I see a Leach coached MSU team stop looking like a JV team when they play Bama. The 41-0 and 49-9 drubbings the first two years of the Leach tenure have been extremely painful. i guess if our strategy the first 2 seasons was to get Bama to overlook us this year then mission accomplished.

vCash
    Arizona is bad, really bad. We have way more talent. We could play our C game and win by two touchdowns. We aren't playing them straight off the plane.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Our defense is much better than anything Leach had at Washington State. We aren’t losing to Arizona. They are awful.
    This goes both to you and Trapgame.

You're trying to argue this with logic and reason (which are both factually correct things that I wholeheartedly agree with.)

My point is that this game will abide by no laws of logic OR reason and will just exist in another dimension known as simply "PAC 12 After Dark". In the first four weeks of the season last year the underdogs went 16-2 against the spread and 10-8 straight up. It's actually a sneaky good gambling strategy to bet 1 unit on the spread underdog and .5 unit on the moneyline for the underdog in these games. That's because it's predictably unpredictable.

Don't apply logic or reason. No amount of scouting will save you from the PAC 12 After Dark Zone. https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...er_dark_story/

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

You're trying to argue this with logic and reason (which are both factually correct things that I wholeheartedly agree with.)

My point is that this game will abide by no laws of logic OR reason and will just exist in another dimension known as simply "PAC 12 After Dark". In the first four weeks of the season last year the underdogs went 16-2 against the spread and 10-8 straight up. It's actually a sneaky good gambling strategy to bet 1 unit on the spread underdog and .5 unit on the moneyline for the underdog in these games. That's because it's predictably unpredictable.

Don't apply logic or reason. No amount of scouting will save you from the PAC 12 After Dark Zone. https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...er_dark_story/

No one else has had a problem playing Arizona out there for the past 2 years. Going east to west doesn’t give you jet lag. The other way does. We should beat them very handily just like everyone else has for the past 2 years. Also, defense travels. Our defense is really really good.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Ha Ha, good one! We should beat Arizona easy but there's always "The Twilight Zone."

vCash
    I have said 10-2 for months but I am getting to the point where I will say 11-1. Kirby is just too stubborn and will play man just like he did 2 years ago. Except JT Daniels and Jermaine Burton will not be there to bail him out this time.

vCash
    I think some people see Arizona and think it is the Khalil Tate/Willie Tuitama Zona days. This team is one of the worst P5 teams of the last 5 years. I think Jed Fisch will turn it around but they are going to have to give him a minimum of 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I have said 10-2 for months but I am getting to the point where I will say 11-1. Kirby is just too stubborn and will play man just like he did 2 years ago. Except JT Daniels and Jermaine Burton will not be there to bail him out this time.
    Don’t forget, your piece of mind as a fan is inversely proportionate to your expectations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I’ve been saying this is his shot at 10 wins for months. Time for some of you to listen
    Yup. All comes down to LT imo. If we can shore that up and be average on ST, 10 is possible