Thread: ?NFL scouts told me this is the sneakiest, most loaded roster in America? - Josh Pate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    We are going to beat the dog shit out of Kentucky just like we did last year. they are the most overrated team in America and their place is not hard to win at. We just happened to show up in 20 with a brand new coach trying to install an air raid with no offseason, showed up in 18 with Joe 17'ing Moorhead, and in 16 with Peter Sirmon. When we don't suck we beat them to death on a yearly basis. they have beaten 1 MSU team that finished with a winning record THIS CENTURY. They aren't beating us this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We are going to beat the dog shit out of Kentucky just like we did last year. they are the most overrated team in America and their place is not hard to win at. We just happened to show up in 20 with a brand new coach trying to install an air raid with no offseason, showed up in 18 with Joe 17'ing Moorhead, and in 16 with Peter Sirmon. When we don't suck we beat them to death on a yearly basis. they have beaten 1 MSU team that finished with a winning record THIS CENTURY. They aren't beating us this year.
    I like your points ... in 2014 when we were #1 playing at their house it took a shoe string touch down saving tackle by Kenrick Market very late in the game to hang on for a win ... and lately the home team seems to win... I'm kinda like you in thinking we still take them this year even at their house but I wouldn't chalk it up as a guarantee by any means
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I like your points ... in 2014 when we were #1 playing at their house it took a shoe string touch down saving tackle by Kenrick Market very late in the game to hang on for a win ... and lately the home team seems to win... I'm kinda like you in thinking we still take them this year even at their house but I wouldn't chalk it up as a guarantee by any means
    Are you sure you're not thinking of Bowling Green in 2013? I remember Market making a game saving shoestring tackle to save the game then. Against UK, I remember our D playing shitty (maybe b/c of the 1a team/2a approach?) and us returning an onside kick to put the game away. Did Market make a tackle to stop them from tying it up after that?

ETA: I think that was also the beginning of the end for Josh Robinson being effective, both because he started dancing more, which killed us against Bama and Ole Miss, and also because he was pissy about not getting the chance to get from 198 to 200 yds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    ETA: I think that was also the beginning of the end for Josh Robinson being effective, both because he started dancing more, which killed us against Bama and Ole Miss, and also because he was pissy about not getting the chance to get from 198 to 200 yds.
    Haven't heard that one, but it would be classic MSU to have a legitimate shot at a national title in football, but have it slip away over something like that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Are you sure you're not thinking of Bowling Green in 2013? I remember Market making a game saving shoestring tackle to save the game then. Against UK, I remember our D playing shitty (maybe b/c of the 1a team/2a approach?) and us returning an onside kick to put the game away. Did Market make a tackle to stop them from tying it up after that?.
    I was almost positive it was Kentucky ... now you've made me curious and I'll go back and re-watch the end of the game. I'm certain it was SOMEWHERE in Kentucky anyway so Bowling Green might be right
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.