Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ?NFL scouts told me this is the sneakiest, most loaded roster in America? - Josh Pate

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

?NFL scouts told me this is the sneakiest, most loaded roster in America? - Josh Pate

Regarding Mississippi State

https://youtu.be/3bPUV3aRA1Y

vCash
    Beat me posting this by two minutes. Good job Jarius.

We are being overlooked. A lot of the YouTube sports guys have us in the "No one is talking about them, but should be." category. It's strange but the non SEC guys have a lot more respect for our program.

vCash
    I’ve been saying this is his shot at 10 wins for months. Time for some of you to listen
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I’ve been saying this is his shot at 10 wins for months. Time for some of you to listen
    You're preaching to the choir with me. This is Leach's most talented and experienced team since Texas Tech 2008.

vCash
    Our Defense is more experienced and better at almost every position. You could argue that CB is down, but we are still good there and have good depth for once.

Our skill position players on offense are more experienced and should be better. Our O-line should be good enough.

Our special teams can't be worse.

We won 7 and could have won 9 last year with better field goal kicking.

This is the best defense Leach has ever had.

We should win 10. I worry about weather as Leach's teams seem to do worse in rain, etc.

My over/under is 9.5. Excited.

vCash
    I think if our schedule was a bit more friendly with say a Vandy and a Tennessee from the East instead of Georgia and Kentucky that 10 wins wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility. It is just going to be hard beating 3 of @lsu, @uk, @bama, UGA and aTm while making sure we beat Auburn, Arkansas and @Ole Miss without messing up a non conference game @Arizona

vCash
    I took a stand months ago we win 10 games or more. there is not A single team on the schedule we can't beat including BAMA. Most of our fans are straight out pusses. HAILSTATE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    It's strange but the non SEC guys have a lot more respect for our program.
    This is fairly typical for all of our sports.

SEC people have trouble getting perceptions from 40 years ago out of their minds while fans outside of the Southeast look up to the SEC
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    Our Defense is more experienced and better at almost every position. You could argue that CB is down, but we are still good there and have good depth for once.

Our skill position players on offense are more experienced and should be better. Our O-line should be good enough.

Our special teams can't be worse.

We won 7 and could have won 9 last year with better field goal kicking.

This is the best defense Leach has ever had.

We should win 10. I worry about weather as Leach's teams seem to do worse in rain, etc.

My over/under is 9.5. Excited.
    Our schedule is absurd though. Completely ridiculous to look at the difference between our schedule & Ole Miss'
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-13-2022 at 11:44 AM.

vCash
    McBath says he has 4 really good corners.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Out schedule is absurd though. Completely ridiculous to look at the difference between our schedule & Ole Miss'
    Why is that? When is this scheduling supposed to even out? We're getting hit hard this year. Brutal schedule.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Why is that? When is this scheduling supposed to even out? We're getting hit hard this year. Brutal schedule.
    Them getting to play Vandy every year is a load of horse shit. Thankfully the scheduling model changes when Texas and OU come to the conference in a couple of years.
    Last edited by Jarius; 08-13-2022 at 11:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Them getting to play Vandy every year is a load of horse shit. Thankfully the scheduling model changed when Texas and OU come to the conference in a couple of years.
    Man, I hope so.

vCash
    I think we get 8 wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I think we get 8 wins.
    Me too. 8 or 9.

vCash
    We will be very dangerous/tough to play, I believe that.

The defense is a potential monster, I don’t think anybody has more talent at DL than we do.
    Last edited by WhiskeyPirate; 08-13-2022 at 11:36 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    OM gets Vandy every year & we've had UGA 5 of the past 12 years which is out of whack

vCash
    I hope so, I'm in 6-6 floor, 8-4 ceiling camp and think we'll go 7-5, hope I'm wrong biggly.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I hope so, I'm in 6-6 floor, 8-4 ceiling camp and think we'll go 7-5, hope I'm wrong biggly.
    11 wins is the ceiling because everyone besides bama is beatable on our schedule. (It will take multiple key injuries for bama to lose this year imo). Georgia lost a lot, will lose a couple early and not care by the time we play them.

I think we go 10-2 with losses to Bama and Arizona personally. (Arizona is nothing more than a Leach hunch. Man drops a game he shouldn't almost every year. PAC 12 After Dark gets screwy. It's a bad recipe. But the flip side of that is he steals one he shouldn't every year too.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    11 wins is the ceiling because everyone besides bama is beatable on our schedule. (It will take multiple key injuries for bama to lose this year imo). Georgia lost a lot, will lose a couple early and not care by the time we play them.

I think we go 10-2 with losses to Bama and Arizona personally. (Arizona is nothing more than a Leach hunch. Man drops a game he shouldn't almost every year. PAC 12 After Dark gets screwy. It's a bad recipe. But the flip side of that is he steals one he shouldn't every year too.)
    I agree with you on Arizona.