Thread: Welcome Aboard Chris Parson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Welcome Aboard Chris Parson

vCash
    Very excited about this qb.

vCash
    Can hardly wait. He's going to be a good one.

vCash
    Lol ... I just asked but didn't see this thread... welcome aboard Chris
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Lol ... I just asked but didn't see this thread... welcome aboard Chris
    I started after you asked in the recruiting thread.

vCash
    Twin brother.
    Last edited by Catfish; 08-12-2022 at 05:59 PM.

vCash
    So many people call him Chris Parsons instead of Chris Parson so of course on other places they announced that Chris Parsons committed. Since there is NO Chr?? oh nevermind. He will be called Chris Parsons as often as Chris Parson by our fans so I?ll let them have at it.

vCash
    It's been an hour has his 4* rating been lowered yet ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    No, but you know it’s coming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Well, you called it. I think he was a ,90.. or .91.. before he committed to us. He's still a 4 star on 24/7 but has dropped to an .8966. As discussed many times, these recruiting sites and their numerical rankings are a joke! Just to sell a lot of clinkbait to blueblood programs including many of their sidewalk fans! I trust our coaches when it comes to player evaluations and our recruiting needs. That 3 star TE from LA and several diamonds in the rough 2 stars from the Delta and other small HS have often done well for us, several all the way to the league! Hail State! ( Don't get me wrong, also want it both ways and will take as many 4 stars as we can get and an occasion 5!).
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 08-12-2022 at 07:41 PM.

vCash
    Hail yeah, Hail State! Parson will elevate this offense in several ways. Very excited about this.

vCash
    Great get by Leach and Staff! This kids gonna be good!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Great get by Leach and Staff! This kids gonna be good!
    I agree. Watching the film of him, he looks like a tremendous talent. Great arm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    So many people call him Chris Parsons instead of Chris Parson so of course on other places they announced that Chris Parsons committed. Since there is NO Chr?? oh nevermind. He will be called Chris Parsons as often as Chris Parson by our fans so I?ll let them have at it.
    Probably the same number that always called Dan Mullen Dan *******.

vCash
    Welcome to the Bulldog Family! Hail Chris! Hail State!

vCash
    Nice pickup!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Well, you called it. I think he was a ,90.. or .91.. before he committed to us. He's still a 4 star on 24/7 but has dropped to an .8966. As discussed these recruiting sites and their numerical rankings are a joke! Just to sell a lot of clinkbait to blueblood programs including many of their sidewalk fans! I trust our coaches when it comes to player evaluations and our recruiting needs. That 3 star TE from LA and several diamonds in the rough 2 stars from the Delta and other small HS did well or us, several all the way to the league! Hail State! ( Don't get me wrong, also want it both ways and will take as many 4 stars as we can get and an occasion 5!).
    He has always been an 89. 247 has had him rated lower than most for months. The State Slide is coming but not just yet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    He has always been an 89. 247 has had him rated lower than most for months. The State Slide is coming but not just yet
    My bad. I don't see how they evaluate numerically, especially from high .88.. to high .89.., or low.90.. to get that elusive 4th star.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    My bad. I don't see how they evaluate numerically, especially from high .88.. to high .89.., or low.90.. to get that elusive 4th star.
    No one does. The just throw s*** at a wall and see what sticks

Dak Prescott, 3 star. Lamar Jackson, 3 star. Cooper Bateman, 5 star. Tate Martell, 5 star.

vCash
    I remember when State fans went crazy b/c Quay Evans was going to get cut from a 5 star to a 4 star. There was such an uproar, the site left him as a 5. Turns out, they were right.

Also, Paul and those guys get a ton of recruits moved up from low 3 to high 3 which usually pushes us into the Top 30.