Oct. 1 Texas A&M 51.2%
    Oct. 8 Arkansas 60.7%
    Oct. 15 at Kentucky 37%
    Oct. 22 at Alabama 7.2%
    Nov. 5 Auburn 52.3%
    Nov. 12 Georgia 14.4%
    Nov. 19 ETSU 99.5%
    Nov. 24 at Ole Miss 36.7%

This is so stupid? 32% to win LSU 37% to win UK 37% to Win pissers? Like really?

vCash
    I agree. Seems kinda high.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    ept. 3 Memphis 77.3%
    Sept. 10 at Arizona 81.1%
    Sept. 17 at LSU 31.8%
    Sept. 24 Bowling Green 97.6%
    Oct. 1 Texas A&M 51.2%
    Oct. 8 Arkansas 60.7%
    Oct. 15 at Kentucky 37%
    Oct. 22 at Alabama 7.2%
    Nov. 5 Auburn 52.3%
    Nov. 12 Georgia 14.4%
    Nov. 19 ETSU 99.5%
    Nov. 24 at Ole Miss 36.7%

This is so stupid? 32% to win LSU 37% to win UK 37% to Win pissers? Like really?

vCash
    7-5. Bout right. Sucks drawing Georgia. Any other East team at home we'd be 50% at least.

KY will be at night because it's October. That has become one of the hardest places to play in the league

vCash
    I'll take these results minus losing to OM.

That can't happen for a 3rd time in a row.

vCash
    Kentucky will be a defensive battle. But I give our offense the edge. 52%
    LSU is early w/ a questionable defense. 48%
    OM lost everybody worth a damn, including two stellar coaches. Kiffin can only do so much. 60%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Kentucky will be a defensive battle. But I give our offense the edge. 52%
    LSU is early w/ a questionable defense. 48%
    OM lost everybody worth a damn, including two stellar coaches. Kiffin can only do so much. 60%
    So far, Kiffin has done more with less. Them 60%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    So far, Kiffin has done more with less. Them 60%
    Nope. This is a rebuilding year for them. Two QBs that can't even hold Corral's jock. A new DC and a bunch of new transfers that may or may not work out.

Everybody please get your heads outta your asses.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    If we had a quarterback starting this year that looked the way Altmyer looked last year we would be saying we were going to go 4-8. Unless that guy improves dramatically or Dart steps up and takes the job they are not going to be a good football team. Corral carried that team last year and when he got hurt they were awful offensively.

vCash
    Good to see that they fixed FPI after Finebaum was outraged that it picked us to win 8 last year.***

vCash
    Finebaum is about as credible as FJB

vCash
    Nope. This is a rebuilding year for them. Two QBs that can't even hold Corral's jock. A new DC and a bunch of new transfers that may or may not work out.

If he can mold all these new players into team for this season, he is quite a coach. Their first several games have a big cupcake factor which will help, however.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    If he can mold all these new players into team for this season, he is quite a coach. Their first several games have a big cupcake factor which will help, however.
    Keep an eye on that Troy defense game one. OM is supposed to have a top notch OL. With that said, if Kiffin can pull together a 9 win season with this bunch he deserves to be COTY.

vCash

Two years ago was a rebuild and how did that work out for us. You boys better wake up. They got the better coach by a mile until Leach proves otherwise. He has consistently done more with less.

vCash
    Two years ago was a rebuild and how did that work out for us. You boys better wake up. They got the better coach by a mile until Leach proves otherwise. He has consistently done more with less.
    Ridiculous. Kiffin is not building for the long haul, and he’s not a do more with less coach. He’s the guy who ran usc into the ground and was shown the door. He’s never done more with less. Let’s let this play out more than one season. The guy always self destructs.

vCash
    You Leach Haters kill me. We had a true freshman playing QB. Kiffin walked into ready made team for what he wanted to do on offense. That's one of the reasons he took the job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Ridiculous. Kiffin is not building for the long haul, and he?s not a do more with less coach. He?s the guy who ran usc into the ground and was shown the door. He?s never done more with less. Let?s let this play out more than one season. The guy always self destructs.
    Apparently you don't remember that defense before he got there. If he's that bad, then why do we have two years of getting our teeth kicked in? I don't care what he did before now, but if you don't think he has done more with less then you don't know football.

vCash
    You Leach Haters kill me. We had a true freshman playing QB. Kiffin walked into ready made team for what he wanted to do on offense. That's one of the reasons he took the job.
    Hahaha plumlee was the QB when he got there. I'm not a leach hater but he is yet to prove he's a better hire. He inherited a historically bad defense.

vCash
    Apparently you don't remember that defense before he got there. If he's that bad, then why do we have two years of getting our teeth kicked in? I don't care what he did before now, but if you don't think he has done more with less then you don't know football.
    Obviously you don't know shit about football. We didn't get our "teeth kicked in". And there were other factors you conveniently leave out.

vCash
    Hahaha plumlee was the QB when he got there. I'm not a leach hater but he is yet to prove he's a better hire. He inherited a historically bad defense.
    No, you're a Leach Hater. And your obsession with Lane borders on the creepy.

vCash
    What a joke. I know Kiffins career very well. Low character, not respected by the players and the only place he ever won with his own players was FAU, and that is debatable. Same kind of poster that will declare the season is over is we don’t sweep Bama and Georgia.