Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEC Now (Today) - Stichcomb's (sp) Top Five SEC QB

vCash

SEC Now (Today) - Stichcomb's (sp) Top Five SEC QB

Needless to say no respect for Will. In love with bama, UT, KY, GA, and another I forget. If lack of respect for our program and players and the related bulletin articles led to victories, we would win the National Championship this year. Hail State!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 08-05-2022 at 03:06 PM.

vCash
    Arkansas KJ Jefferson was the other QB.

vCash
    Will Levis is not a top tier QB. Do not be surprised when we walk into Kroger field and take their lunch money. Stitch is a UGA homer that hates State. He'll never give us anything.

vCash
    Not eligible due to being a product of the system.****

vCash
    It depends what criteria they are using, potential as a pro prospect ? Value to their team within the sec ?

KJ is valuable to his team but not much of a pro prospect based on his passing ability and mechanics IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Not eligible due to being a product of the system.****
    They did mention Will before they gave the last unfilled #2 slot to the GA QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    It depends what criteria they are using, potential as a pro prospect ? Value to their team within the sec ?

KJ is valuable to his team but not much of a pro prospect based on his passing ability and mechanics IMO.
    Just referred to as Top 5 SEC QB's is what I viewed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Needless to say no respect for Will. In love with bama, UT, KY, GA, and another I forget. If lack of respect for our program and players and the related bulletin articles led to victories, we would win the National Championship this year. Hail State!
    And this, my friends, is why I NEVER watch the SEC Dumpwork or the Paul Finbum Sh*t Show.

vCash
    State is always going to get shit on. F em. Leach is the right coach if you are David trying to knock off goliath. That’s what the trolls on here don’t understand

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Will Levis is not a top tier QB. Do not be surprised when we walk into Kroger field and take their lunch money. Stitch is a UGA homer that hates State. He'll never give us anything.
    If we win at Kentucky for the 1st time since 2014 against what many are say is Stoops best team at Kentucky to date I’ll be very surprised and very happy. It would be a very good win.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If we win at Kentucky for the 1st time since 2014 against what many are say is Stoops best team at Kentucky to date I’ll be very surprised and very happy. It would be a very good win.
    Stoops is still Stoops. Leach has the most talented team on both sides of the ball he's had since his Tech days.

vCash
    Stoops is still Stoops. Leach has the most talented team on both sides of the ball he's had.
    FIFY

vCash
    Why does anyone that's ever heard Matt Stinchcomb talk, think that he's a smart person?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    FIFY
    True, an argument can be made this is his most talented team but with a Harrell and a Crabtree missing.

vCash
    Stoops is still Stoops. Leach has the most talented team on both sides of the ball he's had since his Tech days.
    I agree there also
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Why is everyone falling all over themselves when they are talking about Levis? We made him look well below average last year and it is not like our D was lock down by any stretch. I just do not see it with him and he lost his best receiver. I could see him being this years Sam Howell. Hyped up to 1st round levels and eventually drafted in the 3-5 round range.

vCash
    It's all gonna come down to how hungry the team is, if everything is operational. I have no clue if this team is hungry or not, we'll see. If Memphis is close, or we lose to Arizona we will know fo sho.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If we win at Kentucky for the 1st time since 2014 against what many are say is Stoops best team at Kentucky to date I?ll be very surprised and very happy. It would be a very good win.
    Kentucky has beaten 1 State team this century that had a winning record and that was a Joe Moorhead coached team. We don’t lose to Kentucky when we don’t suck no matter where the game is played. They are consistently the most overrated team in the SEC outside of A&M. We are better on offense,defense, and at the head coach position. Lexington isn’t any harder a place to play than everywhere else Leach teams have won on the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Kentucky has beaten 1 State team this century that had a winning record and that was a Joe Moorhead coached team. We don’t lose to Kentucky when we don’t suck no matter where the game is played. They are consistently the most overrated team in the SEC outside of A&M. We are better on offense,defense, and at the head coach position. Lexington isn’t any harder a place to play than everywhere else Leach teams have won on the road.
    C'mon the talent level is pretty even and they are at home. They have improved in the last few years and recruit at least as good as us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Kentucky has beaten 1 State team this century that had a winning record and that was a Joe Moorhead coached team. We don?t lose to Kentucky when we don?t suck no matter where the game is played. They are consistently the most overrated team in the SEC W outside of A&M. We are better on offense,defense, and at the head coach position. Lexington isn?t any harder a place to play than everywhere else Leach teams have won on the road.
    Folks may not like your post but I didn't see anything there that isn't true. When MSU doesn't beat UK, it is usually not a good year.

Yes as others have said, UK has a good team and it is a good win but until they start beating us in routine, I'm not piling on the UK train.