Thread: NIL Club Live

Banned
    vCash

NIL Club Live

vCash
    So, a message board with benefits. Is the guy with the lifetime subscriptions behind this?**
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    I'm signed up for Charlie's NIL site but I signed up for this one too. This one is football only and the funds are evenly distributed among the players

Idk who is running this one so I'm a little more hesitant than I am with Charlie's, but I'll give it a try

vCash
    So, I understand that those who join are donating funds to be used for NIL. What I don't understand is that statement "the funds are evenly distributed among the players". I thought the whole principal of NIL was funds for the name, image, or likeness of a player. How is this site utilizing the names, images, or likenesses of all the players and thus splitting our donations amongst them.

Nevermind....I got on the site and see now.

This could have been set up where each player has their own page. Then allow a member to post an offer to that player for a piece of memorabilia. Member X offers $200 to Player Y for an autographed pizza box.
    Last edited by msudawglb; 08-03-2022 at 03:19 PM.

vCash
    The hand at the bottom of this cookie jar is Yoke Gaming.

https://tmv.vc/2021/04/07/meet-yoke-gaming/

Just a quick look, Oxford and Starkville NIL websites are the exact same word for word. Even the player video is the same. Looks like yoke has put this together for many other universities too.

Oxford nil is up to $7,000 since May. Starkville has $560 just a few hours in. Better out bid them. Ha.

vCash
    Seems like Leach should be donating his salary. He's the one getting the TV dollars. Not us fans. We work hard for our money.

vCash
    Rep given.

vCash
    Interesting take. I do wonder if a coach has donated to an NIL since they aren?t connected to a university. SEC football coaches could drop a mill in the NIL and still have at minimum 4MM to live off of.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Seems like Leach should be donating his salary. He's the one getting the TV dollars. Not us fans. We work hard for our money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Interesting take. I do wonder if a coach has donated to an NIL since they aren?t connected to a university. SEC football coaches could drop a mill in the NIL and still have at minimum 4MM to live off of.
    That's what I was wondering. All the people like Jay Bilas screaming for players to get paid always pointed to how much the coaches and schools are making off their backs. This is a chance for the coaches to give something back. The schools give back in the way of scholarships, facilities, tutors, nutrition, etc. 1 million from Leach goes a lot further than all of us slap dicks giving $25/mo.

vCash
    That's what I was wondering. All the people like Jay Bilas screaming for players to get paid always pointed to how much the coaches and schools are making off their backs. This is a chance for the coaches to give something back. The schools give back in the way of scholarships, facilities, tutors, nutrition, etc. 1 million from Leach goes a lot further than all of us slap dicks giving $25/mo.
    I wonder if you could put incentives in contract that state IF they Don’t reach certain goals they would have to give the money say to NIL. I know incentives are in all contracts.

vCash
    Can they do this? Feels like a slippery slope. Pretty sure you?ll have Saban ?making? 20M per year but donating 12M of it per year to NIL out of the goodness of his heart

vCash
    I think it would be hilarious if Jackie Sherrill outbid Ole Miss myself.

Actually sounds like something he would do.

vCash
    So.... are we not doing crowdpush now or..... will there be something new next week?
    Do my funds roll over?

So ridiculous

vCash
    Bilas gets rich off them too. Wonder if he's donated a million

vCash
    The way this deal is headed, I would rather see us put 4 mil towards nil annually and hire a nobody to coach them

vCash
    I'd really like to know the answer to this. Can coaches, per ncaa rules give to NIL collectives?

If yes, there should be a 6 figure deposit right away.