Thread: Saban is a beast.

vCash

Saban is a beast.

Tatly has a new book about Saban coming out. Here is an article that is an excerpt of the book. It takes about Saban and recruiting.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...a-dynasty.html

vCash
    With all due respect, when life is put in perspective this seems a sad commentary on a man's life.

vCash
    I didn't get past, "a new book about Saban coming out".

vCash
    Had to do a double take. I first thought Tusk posted this.***

vCash
    What do you mean "coming out"? Is he gay?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    With all due respect, when life is put in perspective this seems a sad commentary on a man's life.
    I don't know about that. Don't you think every super successful person, no matter their profession, is just as driven. Elon Musk, Bezos, Buffett, etc.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    I don't know about that. Don't you think every super successful person, no matter their profession, is just as driven. Elon Musk, Bezos, Buffett, etc.
    It often comes at a heavy price. In fact, rarely does it not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    It often comes at a heavy price. In fact, rarely does it not.
    Very true. TBH, every person who is ultra successful by the world's standards has sacrificed some other very important part of their life. In the end, he and others will find it was meaningless, meaningless.

Saban was a perfect fit for Bama. Bama would sell their own young to win in football and so would Saban.

vCash
    And then compare that to baseball where last year we didn't bring in enough people to compete especially on the mound.

Or football where we have coaches in the past that just didn't care enough like Dan. You get what you put in to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Yeah, I get that... He should prolly get a hobby & relax a lil... maybe get a place in Key West to chill.*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Yeah, I get that... He should prolly get a hobby & relax a lil... maybe get a place in Key West to chill.*
    Nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    I didn't get past, "a new book about Saban coming out".
    Me either. The man is a complete narcissist. As bad as I hate Fisher, I hope aTm smokes them again this year. Nothing will hurt a man like Saban more than getting beat by someone like Fisher, who stood up to him.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    What do you mean "coming out"? Is he gay?
    That was my first thought as well. He has gotten a little "woke" these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Me either. The man is a complete narcissist. As bad as I hate Fisher, I hope aTm smokes them again this year. Nothing will hurt a man like Saban more than getting beat by someone like Fisher, who stood up to him.
    The beatdown coming October 8th would make Pol Pot or Mao blush.

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    The beatdown coming October 8th would make Pol Pot or Mao blush.
    Will you be here when the "beat down" doesn't happen? Oh wait, of course you will, it's a State board. What was I thinking?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Will you be here when the "beat down" doesn't happen? Oh wait, of course you will, it's a State board. What was I thinking?
    So, you takin' the points, then?

No.

vCash
    You mean he didn’t come in and tell everyone they were losers. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Very true. TBH, every person who is ultra successful by the world's standards has sacrificed some other very important part of their life. In the end, he and others will find it was meaningless, meaningless.

Saban was a perfect fit for Bama. Bama would sell their own young to win in football and so would Saban.
    Yes, and these ultra successful people can?t turn it off. Even after they have reached the top, they can?t back off. They just keep going, ignoring the costs. What else does Saban have to prove at this point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Tatly has a new book about Saban coming out. Here is an article that is an excerpt of the book. It takes about Saban and recruiting.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...a-dynasty.html

Dang, I never knew or suspected ....

vCash
    He should have been paying more attention to his family than worrying about some 6'7" recruit from bum 17 Egypt or that whole ordeal about Lane trying to get in his daughter's pants would never had happened. I am beginning to see he is a compulsive obsessive ass with no life outside of football. i would rather have a down to earth bar hopper in Key west i can relate to that. 17 Nick and Alabama. and while I am at 17 you Rebel black bears too!