UAB '06 - Night game Hot. Went with Darren Seybold who was head grounds keeper at The Hoover Met at that time and now is Director of Athletic Fields at UTK. Horrible playing surface at Legion Field. Synthetic turf was very slippery. Remember seeing Jimmy Shannon, a guy Darren and I were in turf with, sitting a section over from us.

Texas '92. Night game - Went with 2 other Dawgs and 5 Longhorn fans. Weather didn't seem too bad. Had friends at UT we stayed with them for the weekend. They had come up to the game in Starkville the year before. Justin Leonard had just won the US Amateur and was introduced at halftime. Not too long of a drive out there but damn it seemed like it took FOREVER to get back to Starkville. I believe we played on synthetic turf

Troy '12 - Night game - Went to this game alone. Weather was Hot. Remember where I parked. Remember thinking that Troy had a cool little stadium. Aggravated that we could never pull away from them that night. Also remember thinking, as I drove down, that it was a possibility we might not win the game. Saw no one there that I knew. I believe we played on synthetic turf.