Thread: CJK5H reminder

vCash

CJK5H reminder

Just putting this back on the board. That is funny as hell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Just putting this back on the board. That is funny as hell.
    Gotta be up to 7 or 8 by now.

vCash
    ?????

vCash
    I assume he's talking about the meme and Leach using the hashtag when signing his book in the past.

vCash
    No idea what this is
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    After the shit went down at Texas Tech with Craig James and his terrible football playing son..... Craig James started to run for office for like Senate in Texas. His campaign was looking pretty good but then a meme started the said Craig James Killed 5 Hookers when he was in college. A hashtag started making its rounds, but then Mike Leach signed his newest book "Swing Your Sword" for a fan that read #CJK5H - Mike Leach. The image of the signed book went viral. Craig's campaign started getting serious questions about "Did CJ kill 5 hookers?". Within weeks his campaign was destroyed and wouldn't even be mentioned unless the next statement was.... CJK5H google bomb etc.

Dude got fired from his sports job at Fox, campaign failed, and last I heard he was going into seminary because no one would hire him based on how he was all up in arms over his son thing at Texas Tech live on air at ESPN. Come to find out, his son made that shit up, TT fired M Leech without cause in breach of their contract, and never made an apology.

So Mike Leach got em in the end. Good for Coach.
    Last edited by archdog; 07-28-2022 at 04:41 PM.

vCash
    He got fire from Fox for some questionable comments about the gay community. Then he lost his campaign. All the while, CJK5H was blowing up all over the place.

vCash
    Thats good stuff

vCash
    Gotta love it.

vCash
    Until the slaughter in Memphis where Tex Tech was victorious 34-7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Party pooper

vCash
    After the shit went down at Texas Tech with Craig James and his terrible football playing son..... Craig James started to run for office for like Senate in Texas. His campaign was looking pretty good but then a meme started the said Craig James Killed 5 Hookers when he was in college. A hashtag started making its rounds, but then Mike Leach signed his newest book "Swing Your Sword" for a fan that read #CJK5H - Mike Leach. The image of the signed book went viral. Craig's campaign started getting serious questions about "Did CJ kill 5 hookers?". Within weeks his campaign was destroyed and wouldn't even be mentioned unless the next statement was.... CJK5H google bomb etc.

Dude got fired from his sports job at Fox, campaign failed, and last I heard he was going into seminary because no one would hire him based on how he was all up in arms over his son thing at Texas Tech live on air at ESPN. Come to find out, his son made that shit up, TT fired M Leech without cause in breach of their contract, and never made an apology.

Love that. Thanks for clarifying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    If we played sept 2 what would the score be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If we played sept 2 what would the score be
    If a frog a had pistol, he could shoot the snakes off his ass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I think I remember you saying bowl games didnt count or something along those lines anyway. Something about not including them in your record maybe? Anyway you are right but I have always heard if a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He upgraded to an AR platform. Kermit don't play any more. 17 those bitch ass snakes.

vCash

I don't think I knew about the Leach book signing part. That's funny!

Craig James was Herbstreit on GameDay before Herbstreit. I thought CJ was good doing that and I liked him more than Herbstreit. Still don't like Herbstreit that much, but by now he's iconic. Since then, of course, CJ became a di*k.