Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, well, well Corral says he took the "easy way out", lol....That's gotta sting

vCash

Well, well, well Corral says he took the "easy way out", lol....That's gotta sting

just a bit to the confederate faithful.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/panthers-...153406772.html
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Wow. Weird take there.

vCash
    That?s bizarre. There must be some animosity from the injury or something

vCash
    I didn’t get that at all from reading the article. He’s just stating he walked into a starting job vs going somewhere that he had to compete for the position.

Weird as hell that he would say anything, however.

vCash
    After the deal went down with the great ones kid in HS Mullen dropped him. He then showed up high to usc camp or official visit and at that time was dropped by USC. I thought ole miss was his only power 5 offer he had left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I didn?t get that at all from reading the article. He?s just stating he walked into a starting job vs going somewhere that he had to compete for the position.

The headline itself is somewhat "sensationalized" but he actually said he "took the easy way out". That may not be how he meant it but it is what he said.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    just a bit to the confederate faithful.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/panthers-...153406772.html
    Wait...didn't Plumlee start over him until Kiffin got there?
    No Signature

vCash
    The headline itself is somewhat "sensationalized" but he actually said he "took the easy way out". That may not be how he meant it but it is what he said.
    You said it the way I meant to. Thanks

vCash
    I didn’t get that at all from reading the article. He’s just stating he walked into a starting job vs going somewhere that he had to compete for the position.

I think it's just another sign of him not being bright. Whatever you feel about the place, that's where you played college and that's where generated a lot of goodwill amongst the fan base when people generally don't like you. What do you gain by burning some of that goodwill by implying you wish you had played somewhere else?

vCash
    It doesnt take a great football mind to run Kiffins offense. Easiest probably in the SECW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    It doesnt take a great football mind to run Kiffins offense. Easiest probably in the SECW
    And despite that there were numerous reports over the last few years that Kiffin had to significantly reduce the responsibilities the QB typically has in his offense in order to accommodate Corral. If he had to have an already relatively easy college offense dumbed down for him, I don't think the challenges or lack thereof he faced at the previous level are the problem with learning an NFL playbook.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    After the deal went down with the great ones kid in HS Mullen dropped him. He then showed up high to usc camp or official visit and at that time was dropped by USC. I thought ole miss was his only power 5 offer he had left.
    Who is "the great ones kid"? Maybe I'm having a brain fart but this post lost me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Who is "the great ones kid"? Maybe I'm having a brain fart but this post lost me.
    Wayne Gretzky?s son

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    He got in a fight with Wayne Gretzky's kid in HS.

vCash
    Corral said if he had to do it again he would go somewhere else. I know the Rebs are trying to spin it but that's got to hurt.

vCash
    He really didnt have many options.

vCash
    Going to Ole Miss to take the "easy way out" basically describes their entire student body from Texas and Georgia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    He really didnt have many options.
    Yeah, I believe after the fight with little Gretzky, and then getting booted out of school left him with Ole Miss as his only major offer. He pretty much had to go there.

vCash
    I didn?t get that at all from reading the article. He?s just stating he walked into a starting job vs going somewhere that he had to compete for the position.

Yeah. My impression as well. The title is misleading.

I'll say this. He was awful at the beginning of 2019. He wouldn't have played anywhere else for a few years.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 07-27-2022 at 07:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Going to Ole Miss to take the "easy way out" basically describes their entire student body from Texas and Georgia.
    Dude when I was an 18 year old idiot breaking my momma's heart by going to ole miss to major in journalism (worst mistake of my life), I was sitting next to this fine ass blonde from Texas during orientation. We had to fill out a form that asked of all things what our parents did for a living. I looked over at hers' and her dad was the CEO of Exxon/Mobile. I got up the nerve to talk to her. She was a stereotypical bubble headed blonde. She had the sense God gave a cabbage. Body built for sin with a brain built for special ed.