Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2 Deep

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Is their positive buzz about Ducking or something coming out of workouts? He's a redshirt senior that so far hasn't really produced much. Doesn't seem crazy to think it'd be a bad sign if he was suddenly going to be a starter for us.
    He was the best receiver on the team in the spring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Yeah because 8-4 and 7-5 really doesn?t mean shit. We need 10 and to be competitive in the other 2. That is what matters.
    Thus is crazy to me. How many Ten win seasons have u seen? One? And that was with Dak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Thus is crazy to me. How many Ten win seasons have u seen? One? And that was with Dak.
    We have to win ten with the #2 SOS in the country, or the season is a failure. Allegedly

vCash
    Some of yall need to bookmark these posts and go back and look come November next year. Put ?em with all
    The noodle arm Will posts.

If yall really think there is nothing to play for and cant get excited for the best team a multi time national coach of the year has had idk if you will ever be happy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    QB: Rogers- Robertson
    RB: Marks/Johnson- Jernighan
    X: Tulu- Ducking
    Y: Walley- Ford/Calvin
    H: Williams- Mosley
    Z: Rara- Harmon

LT : Lewis- Dolla
    LG: Smith- Losoya
    C: Sharp- Boone
    RG : Kam Jones- Nick Jones
    RT : Reese- Dolla/Buys

Miller will play the best 5. Position does not matter as much unless its C.

E: Davis- Harris/Russell
    N: Crumedy- Young/Pickering
    E: Charlton- Banks

Sam: Wheat- Timbs/Cooper
    Mike: Watson- Lewis
    Jack: Johnson - Page

CB: Forbes- Richardson/ Washington
    CB: Nicholson- Banks

RS: Duncan- Lawrence
    Dog: Green- Ellington
    LS: Matthews- Preston

K: Biscardi
    P: George G/Trafford

LS: Hammond
    I just don't think Lewis is ready for LT. Hope I'm wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    If he is, then the dude will be a beast for a couple years. The SEC will expose you if you aren't ready for sure. Loosing Charles Cross is going to be tough to replace for sure. I do think they are recruiting very well on the OL but most of those guys are still young. If Lewis can step up, this offense should click.

vCash
    Rankin wasn't ready his first year and he went on to the NFL. So odds are, you are correct.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    This is by far the biggest question mark on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    This is by far the biggest question mark on the team.
    Luckily we also have a question mark at the RT spot also.

vCash
    I can't speak to performance just yet but I can almost promise you we will get less penalty yardage from the RT spot this year
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I can't speak to performance just yet but I can almost promise you we will get less penalty yardage from the RT spot this year
    Good post. Penalties killed us last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Good post. Penalties killed us last year.
    We had potential scoring drives in the Auburn, A&M, OM and Arkansas games just go fubar b/c of penalties. Can't have that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Hes good. We have had way worse start for us
    I don't have any basis to argue with you, but he played seven games as a RS Junior and caught 9 balls. You really think he's made a big jump between his RS JR and RS Sr. year?

Even accounting for the fact that he played in run heavy HS and JUCO offenses, that's pretty late to bloom.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Yea but I feel pretty confident that Reese or Jones will be competent there. LT is the only true concern I have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    If he is, then the dude will be a beast for a couple years. The SEC will expose you if you aren't ready for sure. Loosing Charles Cross is going to be tough to replace for sure. I do think they are recruiting very well on the OL but most of those guys are still young. If Lewis can step up, this offense should click.
    Unless it was a Spring experiment, it really worries me that they had Dolla Bill running 1st and 2nd string LT much of the time. He was a penalty machine last year. Hope he steps up this year in a big way, but don't see him at LT at all.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I don't have any basis to argue with you, but he played seven games as a RS Junior and caught 9 balls. You really think he's made a big jump between his RS JR and RS Sr. year?

Even accounting for the fact that he played in run heavy HS and JUCO offenses, that's pretty late to bloom.
    He was our best receiver the entire spring. He had to play behind Polk last year. He is going to be a really solid player this year.

vCash

We have played with a lot worse. WR is not a concern for me

vCash
    True but I think Reese (or jones) can give us what lashley gave us at least.
    What really scares me is I don't think leach will adjust to help his LT out with chips or formationally.

vCash
    You are going to see more commitment to the run this year than years previous here under leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    You are going to see more commitment to the run this year than years previous here under leach.
    Now this would be the most surprising thing about this season if it actually happens. I hope it happens.