Thread: Poor, poor FifTeennesse////

vCash

Poor, poor FifTeennesse////

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Well what will they do take some scholarships away. NIL will nullify those loses.

vCash
    I'm so glad we didn't hire Coach Asparagus.

vCash
    If they lose more than 3 schollies, I'll be astonished!

vCash
    They shouldn't get any punishment. The money mentioned is pocket change compared to NIL now a days.

vCash
    Mrs Terry would have just paid the damn thing off ?.such amateurs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    If they lose more than 3 schollies, I'll be astonished!
    I understand the cynicism but this could be a chance for the NCAA to flex its no longer relevant muscle ... I think they go after Pruit more so than the university so you may be right
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Go old school and do no tv for them for 3 years and the tv revenue goes to the other members of the conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Go old school and do no tv for them for 3 years and the tv revenue goes to the other members of the conference.
    That would only happen to Us, Mizzou and USC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I understand the cynicism but this could be a chance for the NCAA to flex its no longer relevant muscle ... I think they go after Pruit more so than the university so you may be right
    NCAA muscles? Atrophy set in years ago, except we always ran scared and penalized ourselves more than they probably would have! They brought all thi$ NIL and other mess upon college football with their greed!

vCash
    Wonder if Pruitt knew NIL was coming soon when he paid the players.

vCash
    him no seem that smart to me

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    That would be awesome. Seems fitting.

vCash
    Article on Fox says TN played some ineligible players 2018 - 2020. We may get a "W" back from that horrible display JOMO put on for a "L"!!!!! *****

vCash
    JoMo doesn't deserve to get a W back for that lack luster mess of an excuse. I knew he had to be let go that very day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    They shouldn't get any punishment. The money mentioned is pocket change compared to NIL now a days.
    Thank you.

That anyone ever went on probation for paying extra benefits to players or their parents is stupid. Every program has done it every single season since the 1940’s.

The ncaa is schizophrenic and that they completed an “investigation” while allowing NIL $ to be paid legally in this current climate is insane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    JoMo doesn't deserve to get a W back for that lack luster mess of an excuse. I knew he had to be let go that very day.
    K State coming into Davis Wade in September and out muscling us on both sides of the ball it did for me. They were more physical and better coached by a mile. But that pompous idiot still having his job after that Tennessee fiasco was mind boggling. He should have been fired the next day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    NCAA muscles?
    Thus the sarcastic remark of "no longer relevant " ... it would be much easier for the NCAA to sanction a coach instead of a school at this time
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I expect nothing to happen.