Thread: SEC media hates us

vCash

SEC media hates us

Picked us 6th, in front of Aubie in west

vCash
    What else is new?*** We will have to win 8 to 9 regular season games to get any respect. Hail State!

vCash
    New year, same votes.

vCash
    Kind of like the Golden Rule!
    ?He who has the Gold, Rules!?

Same in SEC West. He who has the most 4 & 5 Stars gets ranked highest and usually finishes highest. He who has the most 3 stars, gets ranked the lowest and usually finishes the lowest. Then you add that our name is not Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M or even Arkansas & Auburn, and you see where they will 90% of the time place us in the bottom 2.

The difference in 3 & 7 in the West this year is minuscule and could be the difference in 5-3 and 3-5 which is essentially 1 game. They put us near the bottom of that 5 team group because that is where they always put us. We could go 4-4 and still be 6th, or go 5-3 and be 3rd.

vCash
    We literally go through this every single year and some of y’all complain every single year… (not saying you do, just people in general)

Y’all wait til D1 doesn’t have us ranked in the preseason next year when the baseball poll comes out and OM is top 5 as usual. It will be Godzilla level melt…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    We literally go through this every single year and some of y’all complain every single year… (not saying you do, just people in general)

Y’all wait til D1 doesn’t have us ranked in the preseason next year when the baseball poll comes out and OM is top 5 as usual. It will be Godzilla level melt…
    Yup. And the thing is…they are usually right. This is why I’ve kind of checked out. Catch the games when I can.

vCash
    Red hot news flash, you should be used to that by now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    (Yawn)

**** 'em.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    (Yawn)

**** 'em.
    You forgot to add

And Feed em fish heads!

vCash
    If we finish 6th in the West we got problems.

They did the same shit when we had Mullen. Nothing new
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'd speculate that's due to scheduling as much as anything... Ya'll's is a beeotch.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    TBH I am surprised the media did not have us 7th. Not that we should be 7th but that?s usually how this goes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'd speculate that's due to scheduling as much as anything... Ya'll's is a beeotch.
    TUSK I'm sure it tears you up inside that aubbie is picked last. What's their coaches name again?>>

vCash
    State football performs best as an underdog. I like it.