I?ve been saying this for years. I have made a few posts like this as well. And again my big issue with limiting schollys to 65 all bama is going to do is not sign the random two to three 3 ⭐️ that they do each season. It?s not going to create any parity. To me it would just create more of an issue for teams like us, as we would have less guys to find the diamonds in the rough. A sucky 5 star is still better than a diamond in the rough 2 or 3 star until their 3rd or 4th year. I get the argument about recruiting services being paid off to lower a players grade, but that?s where audits should come in and their should be set standards of how to grade a player. The ncaa is a cash cow and has to money to implement something that would keep a competitive standard and equal playing field. Heck implement both and see where the cracks are after three years. Also throw 100k at me I?ll tell saben he cannot sign all the 5 stars that he does. I?d almost do it for free but if I can make a dollar why not. I?d love to see his face.