Thread: I got a question for whoever can answer it on board content.

vCash

I got a question for whoever can answer it on board content.

I've noticed a bunch of posts have been taken down.

Has communist Russian or China taken over the board? So now any opinion that isn't liked is removed and censored? Is that the way it goes on here now?

Don't preach to me about my loyalty to MSU either. I have 2 kids in school there. Three generations of my family been there. I've been giving to MSU in $, time and promotion my entire life. Yeah you could say I/we are true maroon.

If this is how Bulldogs are treated then this board needs to change its name because it ain't worth.

vCash
    I suspect the mods are trying to keep the political arguments to a minimum. Not saying I agree or disagree, but I do not own the board.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    I suspect the mods are trying to keep the political arguments to a minimum. Not saying I agree or disagree, but I do not own the board.
    It's pretty clearly this. Politics are at a point where quite a large amount of people have dug in to a sports fandom like fanaticism where they just support "their side" regardless of what they're doing.

These people cannot be reasoned with and no good will come of having them discuss politics other than hurling insults on this board.

Seeing as this is about MSU football... there's no need for it here. Go to reddit, twitter, facebook, etc. if you wanna share your shout to the void.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I've noticed a bunch of posts have been taken down.

Has communist Russian or China taken over the board? So now any opinion that isn't liked is removed and censored? Is that the way it goes on here now?

Don't preach to me about my loyalty to MSU either. I have 2 kids in school there. Three generations of my family been there. I've been giving to MSU in $, time and promotion my entire life. Yeah you could say I/we are true maroon.

If this is how Bulldogs are treated then this board needs to change its name because it ain't worth.
    I have no idea what you are talking about... Seriously I can't think of much I've had to close a thread or delete in months... Thank goodness.

But it's been said over and over. This is a NO politics page. If you don't like that..im sorry but it's not gonna change and the board isn't changing that.

oh wait. Unless you mean that one page douche made where he said knew he was going to get banned but made the post anyways but asked I leave it up? Ugh. No.

vCash
    Further more, if you have an issue with anything on this board... Even if it's me... Message me. I'm not gonna ban ya over it.
    Always willing to listen to ideas on how to improve this place.

vCash
    OK, something else must have happened. It was in one of the NIL threads but there are so many now. I think I only posted few things in one of them that I don't see anymore.

There was nothing political in my post and I don't think there was in the other ones I had responded to.

Thanks for the reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    OK, something else must have happened. It was in one of the NIL threads but there are so many now.
    Sometimes multiple same-topic threads get merged too, btw.

vCash
    Change it to Sturmgewehr. That rolls off the tongue nicely.**