Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegas win totals for 2022 in the SEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    If we win 6, it's time for Leach to go.
    And as someone who has been a solid Leach supporter, I concur. This will be the most talented team Leach has ever had.

vCash
    So six wins he’s fired and 8 wins he’s COY ?

That spread seems a little narrow, no ?

I don’t know about the record, but if the team stays healthy they are going to be pretty darned tough to play against by the end of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post

I don’t know about the record, but if the team stays healthy they are going to be pretty darned tough to play against by the end of the year.
    Year 3. Leach is considered an elite coach. It's time to start looking elite. I love Leach but it's time.

vCash
    Again. I'm going with 7 or 8 wins. 6 wins would piss me off. I would love 9 wins, I think we have the talent to win 9, but I don't think we will. I'm just not seeing it. I see us losing to someone we shouldn't lose to. I hope I'm wrong and we win 9 (or 10 or 11 or 12). My money is on 7 or 8. I would easily take the OVER on 6.5 in Vegas.

vCash
    Here is how I see it (regular season games only)

5% chance of 6 wins or less
    45% chance of 7 wins
    35% chance of 8 wins
    15% chance of 9 wins or more

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    People love Kiffin. They want him to be a good coach so bad.
    He is a good coach. He will have his team competing, year in and out.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    And as someone who has been a solid Leach supporter, I concur. This will be the most talented team Leach has ever had.
    This isn't his best team ever. The one Texas Tech team with Michael Crabtree comes to mind as his best.

Although, this should be a very solid squad he has. I am pumped for some Footbaw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post

No chance he gets fired at 6 wins, unless he ends the year on a dud with a blowout loss to OM, and probably still not. Brutal schedule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    This isn't his best team ever. The one Texas Tech team with Michael Crabtree comes to mind as his best.

Although, this should be a very solid squad he has. I am pumped for some Footbaw
    I believe that was the 2006 Texas Tech team that thumped Texas that year. Not best team per se but this is the most talent he's had on a team across the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    They've also set themselves up for a collapse by bringing in a massive proportion of mostly unproven transfers.
    I hear they may have overspent for ROI and things ain't so Roses in Dixie

vCash
    If we win 7 games and lose to the bears I'm all the way out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    If we only win 7 I'm ok, but one of the seven better be OM. I'm not one that says every ok as long as we beat OM no matter our record, but for Leach to lose a 3rd in a row to them would be totally unacceptable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Brutal schedule.
    We play a down Auburn, A&M with QB questions, and UPig at home. Down Memphis and Arizona teams. An LSU team that is down on talent and going thru a 1st year coach. Mississippi who lost alot and still doesnt know who their QB will be.....

Our schedule is far from brutal.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We play a down Auburn, A&M with QB questions, and UPig at home. Down Memphis and Arizona teams. An LSU team that is down on talent and going thru a 1st year coach. Mississippi who lost alot and still doesnt know who their QB will be.....

I've got us ear-marked for 10 wins. I think we beat Georgia, lose to Bama and Arizona. Leach is good for winning 1 game he shouldn't and losing one game he shouldn't. I think PAC 12 After Dark Arizona is that game this year. No other reason. We're in better position than 10 teams on our schedule this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    You do realize that in today's environment, Kiffen is a good coach, most would take him over Leach.

vCash
    By environment do u mean available women?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    By environment do u mean available women?
    winning games and banging milfs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Dolla Bill on an island at LT? No shot at him, it's tough for anyone in this scheme.

vCash
    This will not be his most talented offense. It may be his most talented team as a whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    This will not be his most talented offense. It may be his most talented team as a whole.
    It’s his best defense. It’s not necessarily his best offense, Harrell-Crabtree at Tech was ranked #2 at Tech and WSU with Minshew and Borghi was ranked in the top ten I believe. It very well could be his best team.....time will tell.