Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting

vCash

Interesting

Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 11-27-2023 at 10:58 PM.

vCash
    Houston QB?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryDawg View Post
    Houston QB?
    KState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    KState
    Will Howard. Big time qb, dual threat and tough as nails

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Will Howard. Big time qb, dual threat and tough as nails
    Yep

vCash
    KState correct, sorry didn?t know how to embed.

vCash
    Yep
    When I saw he entered today I thought maybe a connection there. He's a good un

vCash
    I would love to get him, but look at the top 2 heisman contenders. Both will be gone, and both are big time dual guys: I have zero info on Howard, but I would guess replace Daniels or nix. And of course, Michigan is losing their qb, and Howard is from big 10 country

vCash
    Top portal QB's require alot of money now. Soooooo be prepared. It's one thing to want to play in a certain system and some make those good choices- but the money talks more often than not. A top portal QB is 750K or more
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Top portal QB's require alot of money now. Soooooo be prepared. It's one thing to want to play in a certain system and some make those good choices- but the money talks more often than not. A top portal QB is 750K or more
    A great qb ain’t shit without a line to take care of him. We have to invest there heavily.,

vCash
    A great qb ain’t shit without a line to take care of him. We have to invest there heavily.,
    Agree and thats what I'm saying. We only have so much money.

You can spend big on a QB and I agree we got to have a QB. But that cuts into your budget for filling other positions. EVERY PLAYER costs money now. I still dont think our fans understand this yet

vCash

You can spend big on a QB and I agree we got to have a QB. But that cuts into your budget for filling other positions. EVERY PLAYER costs money now. I still dont think our fans understand this yet
    The majority don’t, that’s for sure. I don’t think many grasps how things work and what is required for us to get even with the middle of the pac in our own league.

vCash
    100%

vCash

Lebby just said he’s going to address the QB position through the portal and with the guys on campus he will have a great competition for starter. FWIW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    Lebby just said he’s going to address the QB position through the portal and with the guys on campus he will have a great competition for starter. FWIW.
    Well of course he is going to be positive about it. But he knows he has his work cut out for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    He said a couple that is already on campus. Parson and ???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg81 View Post
    He said a couple that is already on campus. Parson and ???
    Wright possibly. He recruited him when he was at UCF

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

We have 8 million dollars, which is middle of the SEC, per people that know. We are going to spend 750K on a quarterback because it’s by far the most important position on the team. We have to be selective about which position groups get taken care of the most with NIL. Certain groups we can live with average talent and still compete and certain groups you are going to get your ass whipped if you don’t have someone really good there so you better go pay whatever it costs.

vCash
    I dont believe we have 8MM to spend on NIL for football. If we do- God bless us. We didnt have that last year- maybe half that at most

As I said- we got Wright for $10 and some M&M's

vCash
    I dont believe we have 8MM to spend on NIL for football. If we do- God bless us. We didnt have that last year- maybe half that at most

As I said- we got Wright for $10 and some M&M's
    Interestingly I think the price tags are going to start normalizing in about a year or so. They touched on that on SEC This Morning today.