Thread: The Bulldog Initiative's Website Has Been Released

vCash

The Bulldog Initiative's Website Has Been Released

I am happy to report that The Bulldog Initiative's website is now up and running at www.bulldoginitiative.com. I hope you like it, but we will be twisting and tweaking as we move forward, so feel free to shoot any constructive criticism my way at cwinfield@bulldog.ms.

As you will see, we have options for monthly, quarterly, and annual giving, but if you are trying to participate and don't see an option you like (or if you have a business that wants to get involved), shoot me an email, and we will help with other options. Also, please let me know if you encounter any issues - there will be glitch somewhere along the way that may be a little frustrating - but I promise we will jump right on it.

This project is doing good - some that we have talked about and some that we haven't yet. I am excited to see, though, how much further it will go now that we are taking things up a notch with this effort.

Thanks to everyone who has and will support, but I understand it's not for everybody. Please just let me know if I can answer questions or help.

Thanks,
    Charlie

vCash
    Thanks for doing this Charlie.

Scooba, can we get this pinned to the top of the board?

I encourage everyone on this board to check the website out. We've discussed ad nauseam our deficiencies when it comes to NIL, and while we'll never be able to compete with the big schools, we can't just sit here and let the gap become bigger. We all have to do what we can to compete in this new age of college sports. The website is easy to navigate. I set up monthly payments in minutes.

vCash
    Thank you Charlie! Great work!

vCash
    Stickied it for y’all. Been a while since I used mod powers. Let Scooba rest for once

vCash
    Done .... and it feels good. Thanks Charlie
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Stickied it for y’all. Been a while since I used mod powers. Let Scooba rest for once
    Thanks for the assist.

vCash
    Thank you Charlie for taking the "initiative". It's clear that you well understand the forward movement of Power 5 intercollegiate athletics and, as a volunteer and passionate MSU fan, you deserve much respect and recognition for dedicating a lot of your time to this need and endeavor.

I feel that MSU's success and strategy here should be "the power of many". 5,000 giving $50-$80 per month is $3,000,000-$4,000,000 per year for a specific purpose. If communicated well and a wide net is cast, this can happen. There are many alums and fans who want to support and have pride in their school & MSU athletics but live too far away to purchase season tickets but see this avenue as a way to support and better the program. Those alums need reached and encouraged to support!

vCash
    I joined for a monthly contribution. Easy paesy. We need to support this initiative to attract & keep top athletes. If you can afford to be a supporter, please do so. We need thousands to join. Hail State.

vCash
    Since this site is already free, maybe there is a way to encourage donations with additional site features? I dont even know what that would look like but maybe a board for members who donate $10 monthly, another for $100 monthly, etc. ? or maybe a badge by your username that denotes youre a monthly donated. Just something to encourage people to donate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Since this site is already free, maybe there is a way to encourage donations with additional site features? I dont even know what that would look like but maybe a board for members who donate $10 monthly, another for $100 monthly, etc. ? or maybe a badge by your username that denotes youre a monthly donated. Just something to encourage people to donate
    It's Coming..... ?***

vCash
    Thanks Charlie.

I sent u an email with a Q.
    Just let me know.

vCash
    BUMP
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Thanks as well Charlie for your love and concern for MSU Athletics. I was proud to become a monthly contributor and have confidence that the power of many can truly make a difference. If you don't believe such, go read about ITPAY at Clemson beginning in 1934 through today. Ag and Engineering Schools without a medical and/or law school can succeed through being united and focused. I plan to increase my monthly as time allows.

vCash
    Carlie posted yesterday that They are Past 750k to wards the 1 million goal. and better news might come today.

vCash
    Get your BI Pullover

vCash

vCash