Here are a few catagories of RB and who I list with a few Honorable Mentions

Most explosive back - Jerious Norwood. When he decided to turn on the jets it was over. Without a few shoestring tackles, Norwood would have ran for 450 that day against Houston, he still had like 250.

Best Juke and swivel back - Decenzo Miller. Its Miller time, boy he had some wiggle as he knifed thru a D. Some great runs that showcased his open field talent like the run on UF or BYU and others.

Best overall back - Keiffer Magee, great combination of power, vision and enough speed. What could have been.
HM - A.Dixion

Best effort back - Vick Ballard When Vick smelled the endzone he could not be denied. He never had negative yards. The corkscrew dive on Ark (minus the fumble) signified the kind of effort that was Vic.
HM - Anthony Dixion - could put AD as co on this one too. AD willed his way to endzone a lot.

Best Bruiser Back - JJ Johnson Dude would flat truck you if you were in his path. Worst thing on D if he was going around the end he was about to plant and turn north making road kill on whatever was in his way. Love the MSU style in his time and the JWS, we are going to push you around type football. It was intimidating.
HM - Michael Davis

Best speed to the corner - Kenny Roberts, he could bust a corner like no one especially on that option.

Hardest to bring down - Josh Robinson - bowling ball, UK run says it all. Got a co on this one. AD gets it too. That drag run on Houston was just classic AD.

Best option back - Michael Haddix. He was always in the perfect spot to get the pitch from Bond and capitalize on it.

I'm sure I've left a few key catagories and players off. What say you?