Thread: Good Hot Streak Ole Miss.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

Good Hot Streak Ole Miss.

Seriously. These guys were on an absolute tear since our series. Pitching grew up. Hitting was strong. Fielding was alright.

Now, I was rooting for everyone other than Tenn to beat you, but it is kind of cool the State of Mississippi will hold the National Champion banner for 730 consecutive days. Good job. Good win. Have a hell of a party.

Well done Rebels. Well done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Seriously. These guys were on an absolute tear since our series. Pitching grew up. Hitting was strong. Fielding was alright.

Now, I was rooting for everyone other than Tenn to beat you, but it is kind of cool the State of Mississippi will hold the National Champion banner for 730 consecutive days. Good job. Good win. Have a hell of a party.

Man hell no

vCash
    Sorry, gotta agree with OP.

Went from literally last team in to winning it all. Don’t think that’s ever been done before.

vCash
    Hottest team? Clearly. They earned it.
    Is it cool and am I proud of them? They can suck my dick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Hottest team? Clearly. They earned it.
    Is it cool and am I proud of them? They can suck my dick.
    I won't say those words, but I agree with this post. There is NOTHING good about them winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I won't say those words, but I agree with this post. There is NOTHING good about them winning.
    This. Absolutely nothing good!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    NOTHING.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    You can tip your hat and still hate the shitbirds.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    You can tip your hat and still hate the shitbirds.
    Absolutely. Tip of the hat to those ascot wearing mother 17ers. You guys act like we haven?t won it. We have, and now they have too. Sure, they got some dang lucky calls to hand them their win today. And yes, it makes it hollow. But, it is pretty much little brother syndrome if you guys can?t tip you hat to them. They got hot. They finished strong. No shame in giving them their moment. We are the bigger men. Act like it.

vCash
    Honestly, I despise OM and all they usually stand for.

But these guys seemed more like MSU players than the usual OM guys, which may be why they won. Elko, Gonzales, Bench, Dunhurst, DeLucia… They all seem like gritty, team first guys. Hats off, and I hope you go 0-10000 for the next 125 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post

I pretty much feel the same way even though it's not a popular opinion here .... We can play some BASEBALL in the state of Mississippi - let it be known
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I pretty much feel the same way even though it's not a popular opinion here .... We can play some BASEBALL in the state of Mississippi - let it be known
    Yeah and it's every level too. The juco talent in this state is unreal(2 national champs in the last 6 years, PRCC won it this year). And then you've got William Carey who always wins, Delta State, Millsaps always has good teams, and the high school talent is excellent as well. And as someone who coached some pretty dang good travel/showcase teams for a long time. We played and beat the best from all over the country and some from the Caribbean(with a couple of national titles). There is baseball talent at every level in this state and it's extremely competitive.

ETA and I'm torn. Proud for the State of Mississippi but suck that it had to be om.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 06-28-2022 at 02:36 PM.

vCash
    I had to listen to these pompous jackasses downplay our win last year. It wasn't a men's BB championship or a football championship. Now, these mother****ers are dancing on the roof acting like they have a baseball powerhouse on the rise.

**** ole miss.

vCash
    I agree that it isn't a good thing for State that OM won the natty, but I do agree that this year's team isn't the typical douchebag type team they put out there. Bianco had his team focused and kept them playing hard. He pushed all the right buttons down the stretch and honestly, I'm super glad he won it and not Vitello. Vitello could learn a few things from Bianco and older type coaches who don't let his players drive the bus. TN needed to be humbled and they were. OM came in humbled and won it all