Thread: Now i'm even more glad we won it all last year.

vCash

Now i'm even more glad we won it all last year.

Because if we hadn't, I would never hear the end of it.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Not winning last year, finishing last this year and them winning this year?? That’s a nightmare like no other.

vCash
    It's almost like us winning it gave them the ability to do it. I really don't think they would be in this position had State not won it last year. Having said that, do you think the CL headline will read something like this:

"Thanks to Mississippi State for showing the way to it's Little Brother"

vCash
    Imagine being a southern miss fan right now.

vCash

I?m sure

Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Imagine being a southern miss fan right now.
    All 11 of them are really pissed.

vCash
    The talking point amongst om fans is that ours was a "covid championship" and deserves an asterisk beside it, because they think we wouldn't have been able to beat NC State in the Finals. (which is absurd and shows how petty that fan base can be)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    The talking point amongst om fans is that ours was a "covid championship" and deserves an asterisk beside it, because they think we wouldn't have been able to beat NC State in the Finals. (which is absurd and shows how petty that fan base can be)
    We were taking down juggernauts. Not to mention we had to face two generational talent starting pitchers in the final series. They have literally played the equivalent of a bullshit early season round-robin tournament, and now they are in the natty against another unseeded team. And yes I will continue to be butthurt and hate with every fiber of my being.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    All 11 of them are really pissed.
    Wait, there's 11 now????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    They probably got that idea from this board. We had our own fans doing this during the season when they were mad at Lemonis and trying to find any way they could to diminish his accomplishments

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    It's almost like us winning it gave them the ability to do it. I really don't think they would be in this position had State not won it last year. Having said that, do you think the CL headline will read something like this:

"Thanks to Mississippi State for showing the way to it's Little Brother"
    Exactly