Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 17 the rebs quit obsessing this is what we got to look forward too.........

vCash

17 the rebs quit obsessing this is what we got to look forward too.........

10 win season coming HAILSTATE!

vCash
    We definitely have cause for concern. If they win, and that is a big if, they will capitalize off of it more than we did. And Lemonis seat will go from warm to hotter than a West Texas summer without having played a game.

vCash
    to...anyway they may win it "too"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    We definitely have cause for concern. If they win, and that is a big if, they will capitalize off of it more than we did. And Lemonis seat will go from warm to hotter than a West Texas summer without having played a game.
    Some of you guys worry about the damndest stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    What is this based off of?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I agree, I don’t get the “concern”. Ole Dixie has nothing to do what we do in baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's based off the irrational fear that OM is really better than us. I'm glad I have long past that fear. If they win it (don't think they will), it really won't change my life one single bit.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    It's based off the irrational fear that OM is really better than us. I'm glad I have long past that fear. If they win it (don't think they will), it really won't change my life one single bit.
    And the congregation said Amen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    I guess. I can't think of anything else. If anything I would think Ole Miss winning a title would force MSU to put even more into baseball than we already are. Not the other way around.

vCash
    It will be humiliating them presenting the Natty rings at halftime of the Egg Bowl with The Lane Train up 3 TDs.

vCash
    I guess. I can't think of anything else. If anything I would think Ole Miss winning a title would force MSU to put even more into baseball than we already are. Not the other way around.
    MSU Baseball needs to sink or swim. Enough has been invested in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    MSU Baseball needs to sink or swim. Enough has been invested in it.
    Thinking like that is how we ended up with Polk II.

vCash
    Sometimes I get on this board and start reading it and it makes me second-guess if we actually won a national title last year. Like maybe it's just a dream and it never really happened.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Insecurity

vCash
    We got ours guys. Chill

vCash
    I have yet to see us build on any recent success in any sport - Mullen & #1 season in FB, after #1 in Baseball, so close in WBB , MBB under our previous coach. Concerning part is we may not get that close for many years to come. NIL makes it even harder.

vCash
    facts facts facts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Sometimes I get on this board and start reading it and it makes me second-guess if we actually won a national title last year. Like maybe it's just a dream and it never really happened.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cowbell again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I have yet to see us build on any recent success in any sport - Mullen & #1 season in FB, after #1 in Baseball, so close in WBB , MBB under our previous coach. Concerning part is we may not get that close for many years to come. NIL makes it even harder.
    We'll know by 2024 if we were able to build in baseball. There is a huge gap because of the recruiting cycles and we aren't going to really see the benefits until 2024. I'm expecting next years team to be a better version of 2011.

vCash
    I'm looking forward to them choking against Oklahoma. In some ways it will be sweeter than if they didn't make it to Omaha at all.

The reality that they couldn't get done what we got done just last year will be crippling for those bow tie wearing jackasses.