Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Balconies" at DWS

vCash

"The Balconies" at DWS

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 06-22-2022 at 01:07 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    If it is basically a tailgate in the upper deck that is honestly pretty badass

vCash
    If you have to reduce seating anyway, this is a good option IMO.

vCash
    Winning is the fix to the seating problem.

vCash
    I like it but pretty pricey for upper deck viewing.........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I like idea. However where are the fans that will purchase this? In the past, if fans occupied this area, it was visitors or a big game with reduced prices.

Maybe this appeals to this who are tired of the bleachers. However a $2700 donation? Good luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I like idea. However where are the fans that will purchase this? In the past, if fans occupied this area, it was visitors or a big game with reduced prices.

Maybe this appeals to this who are tired of the bleachers. However a $2700 donation? Good luck.
    Split between 10 people that's nothing. It means your season ticket is $525 but you can offset that by bringing your own food and drink. If you just brought your own tall boys to every game you would break even.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Winning is the fix to the seating problem.
    Even when we win pretty big those two sections are basically give away seats - especially after NEZ expansion.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    be hot on a sunny day just standing there on the concrete.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    be hot on a sunny day just standing there on the concrete.........
    The back side of each section has an overhang for shade. And the West side is in the shade for games that aren't 11am kickoff.

Kudos to Cohen for fighting for us to have late evening/night games in Sept.

vCash
    If you could set up canopies and such like in the left field lounge that would be legit

vCash
    Can I pee off the upper deck now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Can I pee off the upper deck now?
    You can at least once.

vCash

This seems like a decent way to keep visiting fans out of Davis Wade. Or really make it slightly more difficult.

vCash
    Since this is about raising revenue and filling the stadium with MSU fans, why not put MSU staff tickets up there and open some of the best seats in the house to higher paying customers? At least They probably wouldn’t sell their seats to LSU fans. Secondly, as someone who pays high rates to get equivalent seating on the lower level West side, I don’t see how it is fair to charge West side a big donation for the seats, but not for essentially 50 yd line seats on the East.

vCash
    if i could put a small refrigerator that holds a keg of beer with a tap on the front i am in and all elitedawgs are invited to stop by for a free cold one...i am dead serious.

vCash
    Y'all are way more social than me. I might know 10 State fans. I certainly don't know 10 that go to games. Ha.

But I've always liked that view from the first few rows.

vCash

State Farm knows 10

Y'all are way more social than me. I might know 10 State fans. I certainly don't know 10 that go to games. Ha.

But I've always liked that view from the first few rows.
    And when you purchase that life insurance policy you?ll get to meet 9 new friends.

?Six pack - a bunch of circle jerking snowflakes?

-DangerDawg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    You can at least once.
    i know a guy who did pee off the west side right after the pre game egg bowl fight when deuce broke the Hinds CC lineman who was on a visit. I forget the year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    You can at least once.
    ^^^ props for this... lol