Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you trade an Ole Miss baseball National Championship

vCash
    I think you'd have to throw in a 4-8 football season this year for ole miss, otherwise I'll just roll the dice that ole miss doesn't win the CWS and we still have a really good year in football and next year in baseball.

Good hypothetical though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    YES If it comes with an SEC title in football. I'd trade OUR baseball program for one SEC title in football.
    well the SEC Title is am automatic qualifier for the CFP.

vCash
    I would take an Ole Miss baseball title if it means we make the CFP or Final 4 in hoops

vCash
    I dont' care one way or the other what Ole Miss does. I want a Sugar Bowl win on top of the natty in baseball.

vCash
    Hell no! Only someone living in the past would think the Sugar Bowl still means what it once did. It once stood for the SEC CHAMPS!! And that means something special! Now, okay still important but not really... who won it last year?!?
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 06-22-2022 at 06:33 PM.

vCash
    I would trade an OM natty in baseball for a State Natty in football. That?s the only bargain that needs to be made. Boy we sold our soul for a baseball Natty in terms of the 3 major sports this year. Could you imagine what God would do to us if we won a football Natty?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I would take an Ole Miss baseball title if it means we make the CFP or Final 4 in hoops
    For the next 100 years in a row!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I would trade an OM natty in baseball for a State Natty in football. That?s the only bargain that needs to be made. Boy we sold our soul for a baseball Natty in terms of the 3 major sports this year. Could you imagine what God would do to us if we won a football Natty?
    This. I would trade for a natty in men's basketball as well. Or for 3 of the next 5 baseball titles. Or at least 2 of the next 4 lol.

Nothing else is worth it.

vCash
    I'd trade it for ten Sugar Bowls, which is how many OM has played in. . . . . . .

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    well the SEC Title is am automatic qualifier for the CFP.
    This

vCash
    <17> old miss in everything, that is all.