Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CWS thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Auburn looking like shit so far.....
    They look like deer in the headlights so far.

vCash
    That?s probably game for auburn

vCash
    Auburn looking like shit so far.....
    I like Butch Thompson. I'm also fans he's not our head coach.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Some of y'all are just gonna have to come to terms that OM is as hot as anyone right now. They can absolutely rake, have 2 solid starters and the bullpen is very good. They remind me a lot of last years State team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    Some of y'all are just gonna have to come to terms that OM is as hot as anyone right now. They can absolutely rake, have 2 solid starters and the bullpen is very good. They remind me a lot of last years State team.
    Nope. Nope. Nope. Not gonna do it. Cuz it’s not gonna happen.

vCash
    Auburn lost to OM in the regular season. Hell, they both lost to us. AU got a really easy regional then beat a pretty average PAC team. I think most people expected this. AR will wear out OM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    They look like deer in the headlights so far.
    Right now, Auburn is just happy to be there and pick up a tee shirt and hoodie.

If they hit a 3 run homer, that could wake them up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Auburn lost to OM in the regular season. Hell, they both lost to us. AU got a really easy regional then beat a pretty average PAC team. I think most people expected this. AR will wear out OM.
    I ain't betting on that.....Elliott is pitching damn good right now and he's been nearly as good as Delucia.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    I ain't betting on that.....Elliott is pitching damn good right now and he's been nearly as good as Delucia.....
    I agree. All we've heard all week long is how hot Auburn has been and that they beat a legitimate contender in OSU. Now it's changed to Auburn just sucks. OM like State last year had their entire fan base turn on them and it struck a spark. I don't want them to win anymore than anyone else, but at this point all the constant moving talking points need to just stop. At this point in the year, it just depends on which version of a teams ace shows up on the mound.

vCash
    New rule suggestion - if a player does the review headphones sign and is wrong, he should be ejected. It's really annoying how so many players act all confident they have been wronged, only to be totally full of shit.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 06-18-2022 at 08:48 PM.

vCash
    He's also young and will have pressure on him. I'll take AR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    I agree. All we've heard all week long is how hot Auburn has been and that they beat a legitimate contender in OSU. Now it's changed to Auburn just sucks. OM like State last year had their entire fan base turn on them and it struck a spark. I don't want them to win anymore than anyone else, but at this point all the constant moving talking points need to just stop. At this point in the year, it just depends on which version of a teams ace shows up on the mound.
    I've said since they made it they'd lose to OM. Damn, you reaching mighty hard to stir the shit. Had OSU simply wanked Sonny they'd have beaten AU.

vCash
    Add to that the fact that Ole Miss can hit as good as the Pigs and Arkansas really doesn't have a guy they can count on as a reliable second starter. Now granted they have some good arms but they don't have great starting pitching. Elliott on the other hand is legit. Wish we'd gotten him because the kid is good and getting better.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    New rule suggestion - if a player does the review headphones sign and is wrong, he should be ejected. It's really annoying how so many players act all confident they have wronged, only to be totally full of shit.
    100 percent

vCash
    Add to that the fact that Ole Miss can hit as good as the Pigs and Arkansas really doesn't have a guy they can count on as a reliable second starter. Now granted they have some good arms but they don't have great starting pitching. Elliott on the other hand is legit. Wish we'd gotten him because the kid is good and getting better.
    They knocked Elliot out and beat OM once already.

vCash
    And Auburn totally wets the bed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    They knocked Elliot out and beat OM once already.
    Elliott is MUCH better now than he was then. We will see but don't be surprised if they beat wps.

vCash
    You will never convince me we dont have some OM lurkers on here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Absolutely correct