Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: CWS thread

vCash
    Delete

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    So, the guy the pigs started wasn’t their no. 2? Boy, did van horn shit the bed. Trying to be smarter than everyone else and he puts a guy out there that is scared and can’t make it out of the first. The pitcher didn’t just suck, he was scared.

The damn rebels must have a horse shoe up their asses.
    McEntire has been there #2 and pitched well. 2.8 era. Yep van horn just choked again. He chokes every year in post season it's just a matter of when.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    How have I been wrong? I said if OM scored early they'd win. Hell, and that was before Van Horn lost his mind.
    You've tried to discredit anyone who said they were playing well. Sometime you just gotta tip your hat to the other guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    You've tried to discredit anyone who said they were playing well. Sometime you just gotta tip your hat to the other guy.
    I see a weak ass CWS. I see a coach start his #3. I said when AU got in they'd win a couple games. Until they win it all, I'm still good. They win it all, I'll tip my hat (a little).
    A&M vs ND should be interesting. OM should win their bracket. OK, ND, or A&M could beat them if the pitching lines up. OM will find a way to choke if it's available. Assuming one of these other coaches doesn't Van Horn the hell out of it.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 06-20-2022 at 09:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah. Oklahoma is a baseball program we can totally count on.**
    Pretty sure they got more nattys than us and ole miss combined

vCash
    I hope like hell you don't have to hat tip for them winning it all either. I gave OM fans hell last year. If this keeps up I'm gonna have to eat a lot of crow.

vCash
    I sure didn’t understand Van Horn started a guy for the first time this year. Weird move.

Interesting games Tuesday, Aggies vs Irish. Hogs vs War Eagles.

vCash
    I hope like hell you don't have to hat tip for them winning it all either. I gave OM fans hell last year. If this keeps up I'm gonna have to eat a lot of crow.
    I can handle the crow. But it would be pretty damn rough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I sure didn’t understand Van Horn started a guy for the first time this year. Weird move.

Interesting games Tuesday, Aggies vs Irish. Hogs vs War Eagles.
    Remember he screwed up his pitching last year by ruining his Ace/ The dude just chokes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Pretty sure they got more nattys than us and ole miss combined
    Great. 1951 and 1994. What a jauggernaught.**

We also beat the crap out of them in Tallahassee in an elimination game.

vCash
    I can handle the crow. But it would be pretty damn rough.
    Thank God we won one first. The best they can do is tie us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Remember he screwed up his pitching last year by ruining his Ace/ The dude just chokes.
    Obviously. I’m shocked and surprised how much Ole Dixie pitching has improved. They can rack, weakness is defense.

Auburn should be a little less tight tomorrow, gonna be interesting to see if the Hogs are stressed out….LOL.

vCash
    I generally love watching the cws because the games are generally exciting and competitive. So far been nothing but pretty much blowouts and a lot of bad baseball, especially on defense. My goodness a lot of these teams playing like bad news bears on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Obviously. I’m shocked and surprised how much Ole Dixie pitching has improved. They can rack, weakness is defense.

Auburn should be a little less tight tomorrow, gonna be interesting to see if the Hogs are stressed out….LOL.
    Arkansas should win tomorrow. Which means they probably won't.**

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    No doubt about that one.
    Ask the guy who runs this site if I'm a lurker. He knows me. Just because I'm not trying to make countless excuses for them being a good team doesn't make me a lurker.

vCash
    Two mediocre SEC teams fight to play an SEC team that was the last team in the tournament. Says a lot about baseball this year. Damn we sucked this year! Like $10 hooker with no teeth.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    I think our fan base is in the denial phase their fan base was in last year. They had to hang onto the asterisk championship. Now we have a portion of our fan base that has to discredit them getting hot at the right time. There's no way they can be good, the field just sucks, the weather is making the defense bad, other teams are choking, etc. It sucks if they win, but every year teams get breaks. Some would say us getting Vandy and not NC State was our break. It goes both ways. Just hope OU doesn't have to play more than one more game.

vCash
    Two mediocre SEC teams fight to play an SEC team that was the last team in the tournament. Says a lot about baseball this year. Damn we sucked this year! Like $10 hooker with no teeth.
    It has been an odd year. A lot of highly ranked teams that turned out to be pretty mediocre and some mediocre teams that got hot. And a team in Tennessee that folks had as the greatest team evah and they choked. Very odd year.

vCash
    The only comeback you need to know if the bears win the CWS:

https://youtu.be/9OpIbiFmY60

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    I think our fan base is in the denial phase their fan base was in last year. They had to hang onto the asterisk championship. Now we have a portion of our fan base that has to discredit them getting hot at the right time. There's no way they can be good, the field just sucks, the weather is making the defense bad, other teams are choking, etc. It sucks if they win, but every year teams get breaks. Some would say us getting Vandy and not NC State was our break. It goes both ways. Just hope OU doesn't have to play more than one more game.
    Vandy had the two best pitchers in the country. Show me who in this CWS has that. Or really, even a team that would compete for it all last year. It's just a down year. If you've watched, even you can't deny that. I mean, a coach literally started a reliever tonight instead of throwing his best. AU isn't good. I'll wait til the end before crowning them. You go ahead.