Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two spots still open but with 6 of the 8 settled, who's your favorite to win in all?

vCash

Two spots still open but with 6 of the 8 settled, who's your favorite to win in all?

No matter who wins the Stanford/Uconn game or the Auburn/OSU matchup, I'm going with the burnt orange pricks. In some ways, they didn't have the kind of season many thought they would but I think they're the best of the group still playing. Stanford could possibly give them a run but they've got to survive Uconn first but I'm definitely not pulling for UT or any of the SEC teams.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Arky and AM are both playing really well and they both have deep pitching and very good lineups. If Auburn gets past Oregon State they have a real shot. I'm going to say Arky right now but might change to Auburn if they make it.

vCash
    Notre Dame
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Arky and AM are both playing really well and they both have deep pitching and very good lineups. If Auburn gets past Oregon State they have a real shot. I'm going to say Arky right now but might change to Auburn if they make it.
    If I had to pull for a SEC team, I'd pull for Butch. Heck'uva nice guy and a dang good coach.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    If I had to pull for a SEC team, I'd pull for Butch. Heck'uva nice guy and a dang good coach.
    Yeah I like Butch too. He's done well at Auburn and he knows his stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Notre Dame
    Agree

vCash
    Notre Dame vs Arky/Auburn for the title.

vCash
    Ole Miss. That would be the most MSU thing ever. Or one of the most.

vCash
    I think Texas gets another one.
    Last edited by KOdawg1; 06-13-2022 at 04:07 PM.

vCash
    As much as I can't stand auburn.. for football and basketball.. I guess Butch makes it easier to cheer for him.. as he does it the right way.

vCash
    If Butch had stayed one year longer and not left after the '15 season he likely would've been Cohen's successor. Timing is everything.

vCash
    Oklahoma is red hot along with Ark and A&M. If I had to put money on it, I would go with either Ark or Texas.

vCash
    If Butch had stayed one year longer and not left after the '15 season he likely would've been Cohen's successor. Timing is everything.
    I believe you're right. Would've been a great choice too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    As much as I can't stand auburn.. for football and basketball.. I guess Butch makes it easier to cheer for him.. as he does it the right way.
    This. My hate for auburn in football and basketball is second only to om. But as you said Butch does it right and is a good dude, hate he ended up at that nasty place in alabama.

vCash
    Another one here for ND.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss. That would be the most MSU thing ever. Or one of the most.
    I don't think they will, but until they're booted, I won't feel good about things.

vCash
    A&M. OM as Longshot.

Banned
    vCash
    No matter who wins the Stanford/Uconn game or the Auburn/OSU matchup, I'm going with the burnt orange pricks. In some ways, they didn't have the kind of season many thought they would but I think they're the best of the group still playing. Stanford could possibly give them a run but they've got to survive Uconn first but I'm definitely not pulling for UT or any of the SEC teams.
    **** texsa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I don't think they will, but until they're booted, I won't feel good about things.
    Ditto.

vCash
    If Oregon State gets in I like their chances. Stanford hasn't been special, but they keep getting it done. They have some good pitching and they hit it in the gaps well. I want to say OSU, Stanford, or Texas. I'm with Saltdog, I don't want to see any other SEC team win another Natty unless it's us.