I have been around a lot of guys that used steroids in my younger days playing baseball, and I am about as certain as one can be that Tennessee's players are on them. They rage when they're happy....

They rage when they're mad....

They hit mega bombs.

And I guess that's fine if they don't get caught. But it sure has got them looking trashy out there with all of that cocky roid raging.

And all of this is a direct reflection of their coach. Now you have cocky coaches, players, AND fans...fans throwing shit on the field, players getting ejected, coaches getting ejected, etc. If I was a Tennessee fan, I'd love the winning, but I'd also be saying we need the coach to clean this shit up because it's embarrassing the program. They went from an afterthought in baseball to being the most despised and classless team in the country in no time. And yes, it's fun being the villain if you're winning....but they are giving off a pretty trashy look these days, which is never good. Vitello can be a very rich man at the end of his career, but he won't if he doesn't learn how to class the joint up a bit.