Thread: Super Regional Thread

vCash

Super Regional Thread

Texas lost. Haha!

C'mon Tennessee, spotting five runs?

vCash
    Well there goes my BYA.

vCash
    Notre Dame walked into an absolute hornets nest last year, despite what their media and the Tennessee media are trying to make everyone think. This crowd is nothing compared to 14K. Literally double the amount of people, and trust me the niceties went out the window at first pitch of Game 1 last year. So they are plenty prepared for Tennessee fans. They also know if they win today and can get up tomorrow that crowd will be dead. Their entire athletic Dept is nothing but front runners.

vCash
    One of the rare times I'll ever root for ND - but **** those orange pricks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    One of the rare times I'll ever root for ND - but **** those orange pricks!
    I hope that instead of spreading cream cheese on their morning bagels, someone trades it out for months old smegma from a nursing home patient....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I hope that instead of spreading cream cheese on their morning bagels, someone trades it out for months old smegma from a nursing home patient....
    That's strong.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Well TN shitty fans showing their true colors again. Throwing trash and beer cans on the field after their CF and pitching coach got tossed for arguing strikes....

Trash team for a trash fanbase. They deserve to get annihilated

vCash
    I can smell this post from coastal GA. Bravo

vCash
    Well TN shitty fans showing their true colors again. Throwing trash and beer cans on the field after their CF and pitching coach got tossed for arguing strikes....

Trash team for a trash fanbase. They deserve to get annihilated

They also tossed the CF - what did he say to the Ump?

vCash
    I couldn't tell mainly because I can't read lips very well, but I definitely read 17 towards the home plate umpire. Vitello was lucky he also didn't get tossed. Dude just about ran into the batters box

vCash
    Came out hot with this one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHildreth3 View Post
    They also tossed the CF - what did he say to the Ump?
    Enough to get tossed, he is a jerk and not only getting kicked out of game he want be eligible to play tomorrow either.

Go ND!

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Pretty sure he said "F****** horrible! F****** horrible!" You can't as a player do that and expect not to get tossed.

vCash
    You can’t show up an ump like that. If your gonna complain, face the pitcher and complain. Don’t look the up right in the face and tell him he is 17 horrible multiple times.

Then the pitching coach literally ran to the home plate ump and threw a tantrum. Vitello was actually calm. He was just asking who? Who? Then Gilbert was so astonished he got ejected. Like bitch what did you expect?

The baseball gods are real folks and they always have the final say…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    Pretty sure he said "F****** horrible! F****** horrible!" You can't as a player do that and expect not to get tossed.
    gotcha thanks

vCash
    Damn Notre Dame is going to choke this away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Damn Notre Dame is going to choke this away.
    Just like Campbell and GT....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    You can?t show up an ump like that. If your gonna complain, face the pitcher and complain. Don?t look the up right in the face and tell him he is 17 horrible multiple times.

Then the pitching coach literally ran to the home plate ump and threw a tantrum. Vitello was actually calm. He was just asking who? Who? Then Gilbert was so astonished he got ejected. Like bitch what did you expect?

The baseball gods are real folks and they always have the final say?
    UT is the most arrogant bunch of punks I've seen in a long time......Teams take on the identity of their coach.....I hate ND in any and all sports but I'm pulling for them this weekend......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Good job ND!

vCash
    Notre Dame experienced the Dude in 2021, that joke of a high school field in Knoxville was no big deal