Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why we didn?t sign Mosely emerges

vCash
    No way I would contribute where the cost of living is today. I have to put family first. I did buy season tickets. Can't do anything else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    No way I would contribute where the cost of living is today. I have to put family first. I did buy season tickets. Can't do anything else.
    Absolutely, that is priority, especially in this economy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    The problem is simply this?..WE are trying to raise $3mm for NIL deals. The same people that are already big supporters to the Bulldog Club and MSU in general are being asked to give more for NOTHING in return. This NIL is going to crush us, and when the product goes south so does support. The fan base will stop bc the cost outweighs the results vs SEC opponents. Attendance will continue to struggle. There?s no level playing field in college athletics, and it?s going to get worse now. Kids will take the money for a year or 2 then hit the portal and get a new deal from a new school. I hope it all burns down to the ground, and takes no prisoners when it does. All of these players getting this money better get their taxes in order, bc the IRS is looming in the background. Nobody screws Uncle Sam out of his cut!!!

Who are we contacting to give for NIL purposes? I'm not as connected as I used to be, but used to be very active in the Alumni Assoc., etc. I know a lot of people in that leadership or former leadership, and have been in the BC for 30 years. I don't give huge amounts, but have given steadily and had tickets for long enough to be around top 15% in BC points. I don't know a single person that has been contacted for NIL giving, and I have not. Who is organizing this thing? It seems like we don't publicize it nearly enough.