Thread: A heartfelt thanks

vCash

A heartfelt thanks

Just wanted to share the news that as of this afternoon our chase team YouTube page hit 1,000 subscribers so a major milestone on being able to monetize the channel has been accomplished. Only one that remains is getting our view time up. So if y'all find yourself bored during this lull in MSU sports go over and watch a couple videos. I do recommend the five part series on everything you wanted to know about severe weather. All are under 20 minutes but I think provide some worthwhile information. Especially the last few. I realize I have a voice tailor made for silent movies but I did put a lot of work into getting them made. And as always, if there are any topics you'd like to see covered let me know.

But again, from all of us at North MS Storm Chasers and Spotters...thank you. You've brought us one step closer to being able to make a little coin doing what we love and trying to provide critical information in times of severe weather.

vCash
    Wish you all the best! The information you provide the folks here (and elsewhere) is invaluable!

vCash
    Congratulaitons! The info you provide is invaluable, thank you for bringing it! Hope for continued growth for yall!