Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Memo to Coach Leach: IT and I mean IT is TIME Damnit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    He is gonna end up there to play QB or that. They are stupid if they dont offer him as a QB.
    Alabama just offered him for football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    For what position

vCash
    That seems weird for a rising senior to have offers from Bama, MSU, and USM and no one else? A late bloomer showing out at camps? Or some non-commitable "offers"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    For what position
    According to Twitter it's a Qb offer.

vCash
    Watch his film. He will end up having a lot of offers as a q b IMO. He can sling it as good or better than a lot of P5 dual threat q bs and he can outrun many of them. Really impressive.

vCash
    He is good. But region 4 6A is pretty weak in football. Not hating. He played well against Oak Grove.

vCash
    According to Twitter it's a Qb offer.
    He was not offered as a QB at Bama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    He was not offered as a QB at Bama
    I read both Qb and the other DB.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 06-15-2022 at 09:24 PM.

vCash
    I read both Qb and the other DB.
    He has a spot here as a athlete, can play safety or WR. He has an offer for DB at Bama but He is not being recruited as a qb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    He has a spot here as a athlete, can play safety or WR. He has an offer for DB at Bama but He is not being recruited as a qb
    Gotcha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Anything less than 8 is a complete failure.

Oh, and beat OM too. Losing 3 in a row to them should be a fireable offense.
    For me, a successful season would be:
    - Crush Memphis
    - Beat Arkansas
    - Take two out of LSU, Barn, TAMU
    - Beat OM (3 in a row is bad and also will kill recruiting)

So basically, like last season with a win again Arky and OM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    For me, a successful season would be:
    - Crush Memphis
    - Beat Arkansas
    - Take two out of LSU, Barn, TAMU
    - Beat OM (3 in a row is bad and also will kill recruiting)

So basically, like last season with a win again Arky and OM.
    I admire your ability to block out what actually happened against Memphis last season. I don't want to negate what is obviously a psychologically healthy defense mechanism so we won't discuss what actually happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I admire your ability to block out what actually happened against Memphis last season. I don't want to negate what is obviously a psychologically healthy defense mechanism so we won't discuss what actually happened.
    That was last year you miserable being. you do realize how different each season is ......see baseball national champions 2021..see 2022.

vCash
    Memphis was a sloppy game we won despite them picking up a dead ball which peewee football would not allow, and the phantom PI against Arkansas with less than two minutes left was also a win. That is if Lucky Luciano and ray Charles weren’t officiating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Memphis was a sloppy game we won despite them picking up a dead ball which peewee football would not allow, and the phantom PI against Arkansas with less than two minutes left was also a win. That is if Lucky Luciano and ray Charles weren’t officiating.
    I agree with your Arkansas opinion.

The Memphis game was sloppy on our part to me. Don’t give the officials an opportunity to mess it up and hopefully that one play will affect our coaches approach from here on out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    I agree with your Arkansas opinion.

The Memphis game was sloppy on our part to me. Don’t give the officials an opportunity to mess it up and hopefully that one play will affect our coaches approach from here on out.
    I agree, I was saying we played sloppy against Memphis. The officiating wasn’t sloppy, it was just criminal cheating that wouldn’t be allowed in a high school game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I get what he's saying about Memphis and I agree with what he said ... I don't think anyone has blocked out what happened in that game ... They shouldn't have been close enough to win the game on a bad / missed call by the officials but it happened and I totally get the consternation
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I get what he's saying about Memphis and I agree with what he said ... I don't think anyone has blocked out what happened in that game ... They shouldn't have been close enough to win the game on a bad / missed call by the officials but it happened and I totally get the consternation
    If I'm not mistaken, weren't we behind when the bogus call occurred? So even if it had not happened, there's certainly no guarantee we would have come back to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, weren't we behind when the bogus call occurred? So even if it had not happened, there's certainly no guarantee we would have come back to win.
    yes we were behind at the time, that's why I said it shouldn't have even been that close ... but if you take away that touchdown from the erroneous call then we would have ended up winning ... I think Bagels point to crush them was in reference to our poor play in that game
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    That whole game was a total cluster**** of bad officiating. We didn't help matters by fumbling the ball on the opening drive that Memphis ran back for 6. Polk got absolutely mugged in the end zone that caused a missed td. We missed the FG after that. Our defense bit on every screen Memphis' offense ran. Stay home and cover YOUR GUY. The dead ball touchdown was just a rancid cherry on top of the shit sundae. We played too damn sloppy and some of it is on the coaches but some of it is on the players. We should have beat Memphis by to touchdowns.