Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Memo to Coach Leach: IT and I mean IT is TIME Damnit

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    BG and E. Tenn are the only sure wins. Memphis and Arizona should be. The rest are iffy at best.
    Have you lost your DAMN Mind? Oh wait, ain't you wanna dem Fauci Deciples? Splains it.

Seriously dude. Posts like yours gives me 10 secs of Tourettes. I LITERALLY had to edit removing The Lord's Name in Vain.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/vB2IYdf6Nw8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKW8uCKBPY
    Last edited by OLJWales; 06-11-2022 at 06:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Have you lost your DAMN Mind? Oh wait, ain't you wanna dem Fauci Deciples? Splains it.

Seriously dude. Posts like yours gives me 10 secs of Tourettes. I LITERALLY had to edit removing The Lord's Name in Vain.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/vB2IYdf6Nw8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKW8uCKBPY
    . I honestly think most of the expectations I've seen here are WAY out of line for what we have coming back off a mediocre team that lost arguably it's two most important players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    I think the defense especially d line is going to be pretty salty. Receivers should be better, o line is the big question mark IMO. We should be able to run it pretty well, pass protection is a concern. I?m anxious to see Hargrove.
    The one thing our defense did well was stop the run. I think they should be as good if not better at that this year. The SEC by and large is a run first conference. Of course the issue is any time the other team dropped back to pass I held my breath. I think that if we can increase our sack totals and TFL's that might increase our interception totals. If we shore up our pass rush it should help our pass defense. Looking at the stats our defense was pretty close to being very good.

The biggest stat was making only 56% of our field goals. OOF!

vCash
    . I honestly think most of the expectations I've seen here are WAY out of line for what we have coming back off a mediocre team that lost arguably it's two most important players.
    If Dan was our coach with the same results as last year you would have been happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'm not saying we should win 10 but as a developmental program- the only time that is going to happen is when we have alot of Jr's and Sr's.

That is the case in 2022.

We seem to be on this 4 year trend. Our best teams in recent history have been in 2010, 2014, 2018, and now 2022.
    i agree with the stats but that was pre NIL. If we use the portal to fill gaps 8-9 wins a year with this offense could be the norm..

vCash
    When people are saying “we have to win ten games or Leach should be fired” when we play the toughest schedule in the country.....then yea expectations are a little crazy. That sec stretch is crazy. We could lose several toss ups and still be a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If Dan was our coach with the same results as last year you would have been happy.
    No, I wouldn't have been. We lost to Ole Miss for the second straight year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    i agree with the stats but that was pre NIL. If we use the portal to fill gaps 8-9 wins a year with this offense could be the norm..
    NIL gonna mean scraps left in the portal
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    NIL gonna mean scraps left in the portal
    we got the $$$$$$$

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    we got the $$$$$$$
    I'll believe it when I see it. We just watched Mizzou swoop in and grab one we were trying hard to get.

vCash
    I'll believe it when I see it. We just watched Mizzou swoop in and grab one we were trying hard to get.
    Coach34 have you seen Brayson Hubbard play and do we have any shot of signing him ? He looks like an incredible talent.

vCash
    We think we have four excellent corners going in to this season.

vCash
    No, I wouldn't have been. We lost to Ole Miss for the second straight year.
    There's a big difference in losing to a mediocre Ole Miss team and a top 10 Ole Miss team. You get that, right?

If god forbid Leach drops to 0-3 in Egg Bowls this year, I could have a wide variety of reactions depending on how good they are.

vCash
    Got to have players that care about winning more than getting laid and blazing up. And coaches that at least pretend to hate the competition. We shall see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Coach34 have you seen Brayson Hubbard play and do we have any shot of signing him ? He looks like an incredible talent.
    I have not and dont know. We should have a shot at signing anybody from Mississippi

vCash
    I have not and dont know. We should have a shot at signing anybody from Mississippi
    Nick Fitzgerald

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Nick Fitzgerald
    Oh. I thought he was a baseball recruit.

https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/...aspx?ID=644071

vCash
    Oh. I thought he was a baseball recruit.

https://www.perfectgame.org/Players/...aspx?ID=644071
    That may be him as an 8 yr old haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    That may be him as an 8 yr old haha
    He's committed to USM in baseball.

vCash
    He's committed to USM in baseball.
    He is gonna end up there to play QB or that. They are stupid if they dont offer him as a QB.