Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Isiaih Mosley is down to us and Mizzou...

vCash
    We are also on Keion Brooks, the UK transfer, but we trail Zona in that one. Trying to get him in for a visit.

vCash
    Mosley gone to Mizzou

vCash
    Obviously this is a huge loss. Disappointing. Not sure why we couldn't close the deal. Mizzou was never mentioned until recently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Mosley gone to Mizzou
    That stings

vCash
    Hoo boy. It’s looking like at this stage we could be in for another Bon Jovi 2022-2023 in the three major sports.

Livin on a prayer, take my hand we’ll make it I swear …….

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Hoo boy. It’s looking like at this stage we could be in for another Bon Jovi 2022-2023 in the three major sports.

Livin on a prayer, take my hand we’ll make it I swear …….
    All signs point to being at or above the "Mullen Median" in football though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    All signs point to being at or above the "Mullen Median" in football though.
    I sure want you to be right Q.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    We are also on Keion Brooks, the UK transfer, but we trail Zona in that one. Trying to get him in for a visit.
    Brooks to Washington

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Brooks to Washington
    Wow, I actually thought we had a shot at him or Akot.. Here recently I've had a feeling we weren't going to get Mosley. He was dangling us around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Obviously this is a huge loss. Disappointing. Not sure why we couldn't close the deal. Mizzou was never mentioned until recently.
    Honestly it sounds like there was something he just didn't like about us.. even though he is a Missouri kid they weren't even in the running until recently. He was waiting for a blue blood offer and that didn't happen so he went to Missouri.
    Last edited by NCMSTFAN; 06-06-2022 at 06:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Honestly it sounds like there was something he just didn't like about us.. even though he is a Missouri kid they weren't even in the running until recently. He was waiting for a blue blood offer and that didn't happen so he went to Missouri.
    Prefers Kansas City BBQ to Little Dooeys***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Prefers Kansas City BBQ to Little Dooeys***
    Lol, I miss Little Dooey's.. haven't had it in about 10 years now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    That stings
    It really doesn?t. Anybody watching this knew he wasn?t coming. Nobody puts a team off for a month to commit. He was looking to go anywhere but to State
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    So with this news..... We have Tolu in the paint but other than him, who is our go to perimeter guy? Our transfer guards look pretty good especially defensively but from what I've seen they aren't lead SEC guys. None of them were highly recruited other than DeShawn Davis from Oregon State and a couple of them started their careers at JUCO's... and thats not a knock on any of them. Of the four it looks like Eric Reed may be the best scorer. Maybe DJ Jeffries can step up and be that lead guy but he hasn't impressed me yet..

vCash
    We were in it on Brooks. He was the PF was alluding to the other day. The staff thought they had him coming for a visit, but obviously that didn't happen.

vCash
    We needed a true scorer. We still dont have that
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We needed a true scorer. We still dont have that
    No we don't, we've always had guys like Molinar, DJ Stewart, Tyson Carter, Nick Weatherspoon, Q Weatherspoon, Lamar Peters, Dee Bost, Jamont Gordon the list goes on... We don't have that type of guy on this team

Banned
    vCash
    Props to Bert not being in on this thread. Any updates on NC baseball dude?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    We were in it on Brooks. He was the PF was alluding to the other day. The staff thought they had him coming for a visit, but obviously that didn't happen.
    Yea I figured it was Brooks or Akot but with all due respect getting Brooks wouldn't have made us SEC contenders.. we need perimeter scoring more than anything right now

vCash
    Right now we are going to have to church league this thing and hope we can play smart basketball and win tight games.

But we are going to need somebody to step up and be something they haven?t been offensively to this point.