Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Regional thread

vCash

Regional thread

How good is Campbell at swinging the bar?

vCash
    Well they?re up 4. Chased the sec pitcher of the year in B3. They grinded every AB. Something I wished we did this year

vCash
    Tenn can swing the bats too. This should be a fun game

vCash
    Auburn is putting the smackdown on FSU right now. Up 10-1 top of the 4th.

vCash
    Hey look another coach who leaves their pitcher in for 2 batters too long. I kept calling for a mound visit, but nope. Just leave your pitcher on an island. Anyone could see that 3 run blast coming. Orange c*nt hairs up by 2 now

vCash
    Watching USM's pitching makes me sick. Wish we had a couple of starters like Hall and Waldrep. Waldrep is nasty. Plus, you have a guy like Dalton Rogers, a lefty throwing 95 with hitters batting .104 against him. Why aren't we getting these guys?
    Last edited by Saltydog; 06-04-2022 at 08:21 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Ok so the 14 runs out of 20 that LSU has scored this weekend has been after I tuned into their games. Both times they came back from way behind. Maybe I should stop watching their games so they will lose

vCash
    The mustard buzzards blew it......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    The mustard buzzards blew it......
    and ok st in the process of blowing it to ark.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    and ok st in the process of blowing it to ark.
    They just about did. Talk about epic bullpen meltdown. 4 freebies with 2 hbp all while bases loaded.

vCash
    Yup they did. Ark just hit a grand slam. Up 16-10 now T8

vCash
    Just about nothing. They did blow it. Upig had scored 8 in the 8th the last I saw.

vCash
    Ok so I'm either bad luck for all these other teams or really good luck for SEC teams not named State. Every game I've tuned into the SEC teams have scored 10, 6, and now 8. I really want to turn into the Ole Miss game, but I'm kind of scared now....

vCash
    Outside of the SEC

Louisville is in trouble, Michigan handled them. Maybe the McDonnell magic is dying

Texas State looks good, like a equal match to Stanford

Notre Dame on a collision course with Tennessee in a Super

vCash
    In other news, proof that my wife catfished me when she said, "I am a big sports fan" about 15 years ago

She asked me what college are the Orange team? The "Voles"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Watching USM's pitching makes me sick. Wish we had a couple of starters like Hall and Waldrep. Waldrep is nasty. Plus, you have a guy like Dalton Rogers, a lefty throwing 95 with hitters batting .104 against him. Why aren't we getting these guys?
    For whatever reason, we aren?t recruiting Northwest Rankin and USM is. They had Reed Trimble last year and both Rogers and Ramsey this year. Have probably the second best player in the state in Nick Monistere coming in next year who outperformed the Brandon kid going to OM and Loftin in the playoffs. USM also picked up the Mizzo kid from MRA last class. Remember Highfill was a USM commit for a little bit. Seems they?re evaluating actual ball players and not getting caught up with ?draft picks? and launch angels/spin rates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Outside of the SEC

Louisville is in trouble, Michigan handled them. Maybe the McDonnell magic is dying

Texas State looks good, like a equal match to Stanford

Notre Dame on a collision course with Tennessee in a Super
    I'm convinced that Lemonis was the wizard behind Louisville's operation the whole time. After his recruits graduated out they have declined some.

vCash
    So..... USMs pitching allows LSU to come back and win. Similar to that Friday night in Starkville a few months back.

If USM can win today for the rematch with LSU, let's see how the rest of their staff handles LSU. Similar to a game 2 and 3 of a sec series.

vCash
    USM has been so overrated all season.

vCash
    The crowd at UF today is absolutely pathetic. Unbelievable the crappy support they get.