Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regional thread

vCash
    Raining in Miami for the next two days...

What happens if they can't finish the regional by tomorrow?

Can they just call today's game, the regional Final, if they can play it?

vCash
    OM advances if they don't play.
    AZ advances is they win game 6 & they don't play again.

vCash
    It looks clear there from 5-10 pm today so they'll probably get this game in.

vCash
    They won't have 50 people at those games.

vCash
    there are way more than 50 shark fans there.

vCash
    Scott Berry bailing LSU out with a bunt in that situation was brutal. Holy shit. May have just cost Southern a Super

vCash
    Congrats to USM. I thought they would run out of pitching. But the overlooked Mississippi boys pulled it out.

vCash
    Gonna be an interesting Super Regional, Buzzards have the better starting pitching and playing at home. Ole Dixie is playing their best ball late and they are hot!

vCash
    This a season from hell for MSU fans. Just about everybody we hate is cruising along.

If MSU had the 2016 team this year, it would be another Championship, easy. Never seen more mentally weak relief pitching and weak starting pitching at this juncture of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    This a season from hell for MSU fans. Just about everybody we hate is cruising along.

If MSU had the 2016 team this year, it would be another Championship, easy. Never seen more mentally weak relief pitching and weak starting pitching at this juncture of the season.
    I actually wouldn?t mind USM winning the national championship. It would be hilarious if State and USM have a real title in one of the 3 main mens sports before Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I actually wouldn?t mind USM winning the national championship. It would be hilarious if State and USM have a real title in one of the 3 main mens sports before Ole Miss.
    We proved last year anything is possible when you get into Super Regionals moving forward.

vCash
    I don't mind them going so much. It would make for interesting CWS viewing. However, I do not want to see them winning it. I definitely prefer to be the only school in the state with a natty. Forever.

vCash
    Whoever makes it out of Hattiesburg will have a rough row to hoe in Omaha, you?re probably looking at Oregon State and Stanford being on that side of the bracket along with the UNC/Arkansas winner.

That said, USM has the frontline pitching to compete with anybody. Just not sure they hit will enough to go super deep. I do think they get past OM, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    Whoever makes it out of Hattiesburg will have a rough row to hoe in Omaha, you?re probably looking at Oregon State and Stanford being on that side of the bracket along with the UNC/Arkansas winner.

That said, USM has the frontline pitching to compete with anybody. Just not sure they hit will enough to go super deep. I do think they get past OM, though.
    Stanford doesn't scare me. I could see Oregon State winning it all again and actually wouldn't mind it. Now I do agree with the above poster in saying that I never ever want to see another in state school win a Natty ever. The Stillwater regional was highly entertaining and Ark is making a good run...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Stanford doesn't scare me. I could see Oregon State winning it all again and actually wouldn't mind it. Now I do agree with the above poster in saying that I never ever want to see another in state school win a Natty ever. The Stillwater regional was highly entertaining and Ark is making a good run...
    I think the Title winner comes from the Tennessee side of the bracket. Not necessarily that it will be Tennessee, but I feel like that side is much stronger.

And I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing USM make Omaha, especially knocking the shit heads out....but don't want either winning a Title. Ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing USM make Omaha, especially knocking the shit heads out....but don't want either winning a Title. Ever.
    This is the correct mindset.