Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tennessee Catcher tested hot for PEDs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Not winning a Natty at Fighters for Slavery U shouldn't be a knock. Dude may do weird shit like holding a Bible in one hand while dialing for dates in the other & coaching from stadium breezeways in a hospital bed but the SumBitch can flat out coach.
    Somehow, cheating your ass off to sign top recruits gets confused with being a good coach.

vCash
    UT says ESPN will issue apology today for Elklund's comments......We will see......

https://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...nd/7512213001/
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Bertman > Dedeaux. Bertman did it in a tougher era
    Just like Saban > Bryant or Rockne
    Phil Jackson > Red
    Belichek > Walsh or Noll...altho maybe if Walsh hadnt burned out things might be different
    I think the 49ers win at least the Super Bowl in 1990 with Walsh as their coach. And may have gone undefeated in 1989.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    UT says ESPN will issue apology today for Elklund's comments......We will see......

https://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...nd/7512213001/
    Someone got paid big to stfu and look the other way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Croom is the last State coach to beat Alabama. Therefore Croom is better than Mullen, Morehead, and Leach. 😂😂😂
    Not to mention he beat Bama back to back
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    As expected- this was a BS story and Tenn rolls on.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Wrong again.

It?s a story. It?s just being kept big time quiet for some reason.
    1) What coach finds out his starting catcher is ?sick? the morning of a regional and doesn?t call him.
    2) No medical statement, even vague, has come out.
    3) Tenn immediately went into the Freeze bully mode playbook. Trying to discredit everyone and call for apologies, while having nothing of substance to diffuse the situation.

We will never know the true story on all this but to dismiss it is foolish.

As expected- this was a BS story and Tenn rolls on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Wrong again.

It?s a story. It?s just being kept big time quiet for some reason.
    1) What coach finds out his starting catcher is ?sick? the morning of a regional and doesn?t call him.
    3) Tenn immediately went into the Freeze bully mode playbook. Trying to discredit everyone and call for apologies, while having nothing of substance to diffuse the situation.

So basically nothing will come of this which means it is a big nothing burger type story. Whatever happened to all those other players that were "tested?" I hatefully want TN to lose, but would love for them to lose to Campbell or ND as well as being on PEDs.

vCash
    Wrong again. It?s a story. It?s just being kept big time quiet for some reason.

Too funny. The NCAA tests. If players fail the test? They are removed.

1. Nobody talks on the phone anymore. I'd be more surprised had he talked to him on the phone.
    2. Why would a medical statement come out? He said he was sick.
    3. Why wouldnt they? If someone had tested positive- it would have been announced. There is no announcement and all their guys are playing except for the sick player. Dont be surprised if he doesnt play today or tomorrow. If there was real evidence ESPN wouldnt be apologizing

vCash
    1)So you wouldn?t call your catcher to see what?s wrong? Just text go see team physician? That?s a pathetic coach and human.
    2) It?s called PR and getting out in front of a story. If it was my son, I would demand it be released.
    3) When and where has ESPN apologized?

Too funny. The NCAA tests. If players fail the test? They are removed.

1. Nobody talks on the phone anymore. I'd be more surprised had he talked to him on the phone.
    2. Why would a medical statement come out? He said he was sick.
    3. Why wouldnt they? If someone had tested positive- it would have been announced. There is no announcement and all their guys are playing except for the sick player. Dont be surprised if he doesnt play today or tomorrow. If there was real evidence ESPN wouldnt be apologizing

vCash

vCash
    1)So you wouldn?t call your catcher to see what?s wrong? Just text go see team physician? That?s a pathetic coach and human.
    No. People text constantly and can explain anything they want in those messages. Especially people like coaches that deal with soooo many people constantly.

Catcher- "Coach I'm throwing up and feel like shit. I'm not sure I can play today"

Coach- "Go see Doc asap and let me know immediately whats going on and what the plan is. Hope you feel better dude."- whats "pathetic" about that?

vCash
    and just like that- Russell is catching tonight for Tennessee

Banned
    vCash
    and just like that- Russell is catching tonight for Tennessee
    And the man hated the most in Grenada without a Lake known as 34 silences his own crowd. Nice call man. I never woulda thunk it.

vCash
    yep - crickets ..... but let him be a little off on something and it's like - Hey yall ... Russia has invaded Ukraine !!!
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    They are saying the kid had mental Heath issues. Which makes my first and second points even more valid.
    Either way terrible PR job by Tenn. And yes, I still think they juice, roll bats, cheat, etc. Just a trash club and now university after the football incident and now this:

https://twitter.com/bigdonkey47/stat...MLtIXKhuIlCfmg

vCash
    I still remember where I was when we got that pick 6. I was in the restroom under the student section. I really thought the stadium was about to cave in on me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    I still remember where I was when we got that pick 6. I was in the restroom under the student section. I really thought the stadium was about to cave in on me.
    I was in a Taco Mac in Macon, Ga - almost choked on a Buffalo wing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I was in a Taco Mac in Macon, Ga - almost choked on a Buffalo wing
    I was sitting in DWS next to my Alabama fan ex-wife trying to be an ass and scream my fool head off...man I wish that I'd have been more of an ass