Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
Half of those kids will transfer. If people who donated knew where the money was doing theyd stop. Im sorry I love MSU as much as anyone ever has and ever will but I am not giving my money that I work for, which nobody but God and my own father helped me to get to get some kids to come to school here. When they have 0 accountability and can up and leave with no punishment whenever they want. I hate to get political but we can all blame the left, social media and ourselves for giving in. They were already getting paid stipends and supplements every month on top of a free education and living every kids dream. We have allowed people who have 0 interest and 0 experience to ruin one of the greatest sports that ever existed.
This is why I believe that NIL legislation is coming. Donors are going to want some sort of guarantee that these kids are not taking the money and running. Because the more and more prevalent that gets I think you see less and less NIL deals. I have thought that the best way to do this is when they sign their NLI that it is worded how long they will be in school and if you try to transfer before the agreement is over you cannot play at another school. Now most people will say well kids will just sign one year deals, but doing so would affect their marketability in the NIL world IMO. No one is going to want to give 6 figures to a kid who is going to be playing for another school the next year.