Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New basketball portal commit. Jamel Horton

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I can’t imagine. I was on the brink of doing a do-it-yourself vasectomy after being informed #4 was happening
    I did have a vasectomy & wife made me come outa retirement after 16 years for #7 🤦

vCash
    Snip snap snip snap

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    I?d bet 3 of my 7 kids that we wouldn?t even finish 13th in the SEC with our current roster & we?re going to add a few more good players.
    Like Button. So you're saying we're that PF being mentioned away from competing for the SEC? Oh, and are those 3 you'd wager the bad apples of the bunch and have you & Mrs 662 been working on # 8?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Like Button. So you're saying we're that PF being mentioned away from competing for the SEC? Oh, and are those 3 you'd wager the bad apples of the bunch and have you & Mrs 662 been working on # 8?
    I'm just saying we aren't finishing 13th in the SEC even with the current roster. Lol.

Fortunately the only bad one is the 1 year old. He has a no trade clause 😃

vCash
    I'm just saying we aren't finishing 13th in the SEC even with the current roster. Lol.

Fortunately the only bad one is the 1 year old. He has a no trade clause 😃
    I'm not sure you know how good the SEC has gotten. There are only a few teams I think we are better than on paper right now, South Carolina, Georgia, maybe Ole Miss and Missou.

These last two spots Jans fills are going to be important, if it's a guy like Mosley that will take our team to another level. I'm not sure who this PF is that we are after but if it's who I think, getting those two will change this team drastically. I do love the fact that Jans has gone out and got some really good on the ball defenders, if we can add one or two more true scorer we are going to be really good.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    I'm not sure you know how good the SEC has gotten. There are only a few teams I think we are better than on paper right now, South Carolina, Georgia, maybe Ole Miss and Missou.

These last two spots Jans fills are going to be important, if it's a guy like Mosley that will take our team to another level. I'm not sure who this PF is that we are after but if it's who I think, getting those two will change this team drastically. I do love the fact that Jans has gone out and got some really good on the ball defenders, if we can add one or two more true scorer we are going to be really good.
    We are better than all 4 of those teams plus Vandy & LSU on paper right now. & Maybe even Florida as well.

vCash
    We are better than all 4 of those teams plus Vandy & LSU on paper right now. & Maybe even Florida as well.
    Hopefully so... as of now we have one impact guy.. Tolu. Everything else after him is unknown.

Banned
    vCash

Fortunately the only bad one is the 1 year old. He has a no trade clause ��
    LMAO and congrats on 662 #7.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 06-05-2022 at 08:50 PM.